Dark days

Hi all,

Firstly thank you for enquiring as to my well being!!! It has been good to know that there are people who miss you.

My head is not always in a bright and happy place, in fact over the last month or so, it has been in exactly the opposite.

I will pop in, when I feel like I can interact, but if you don't see me around for a while, at least now you know why.

I don't see there is anything to be done, as far as I am concerned, I am on the way up. I just hope it continues...

Not me, but spare a thought for those that suffer from depression, it really is a horrible unseen illness.

Anyway, we are Notts County we move on, or onwards and upwards, whichever you prefer.

I am back albeit in fits and starts at the moment.

Supporter+

I won't say I know how you feel but I have an idea cause my Mum suffers from depression. She's in hospital at the moment. She's agitated and worried. It's awful to see her like this. I only hope she will recover. We have to talk about depression. It's OK not to be OK. 

I'm so glad to see you posting again @PTID1862 and that you are progressing in the right direction..Just remember you're not alone.My mother also suffered with depression and so I know how @Dripsey3 feels. Depression is an illness that seems to be swept under the carpet. A lot of people are well meaning but don't understand.They seem to think it's just a case of 'pulling yourself together' They can't grasp the fact that the problem is deeper than this. Anyway please come on here when you feel like it and don't worry, just concentrate on what is right for you. :flowers:

I hope you continue to feel better. The important thing to remember is the bad days are always accompanied by some good. Bit like being a Notts fan really!

My mum has suffered on and off with this for 5 yrs now after being diagnosed with breast cancer. It is a difficult one to comprehend i'll give you that. Things that may seem minor one day become major the next. One step at a time  :)

Supporter+

Sorry to hear this @PTID1862, I know from first hand experience what depression can do to people but sometimes people don't admit they have got it because of the stigma and when their loved ones find out it is too late.

I'm glad you acknowledge your problem and I hope you are getting the treatment you need.

Take care mate, just pop on here whenever you feel you can.

Yes,I've missed your cheekiness and good humour @PTID1862.You are a valued member but your health must come first. Keep  your  thoughts positive on the bad bad days and make the most of the good days. We're all rooting for you. :thumbsup:

Hi all,

Firstly thank you for enquiring as to my well being!!! It has been good to know that there are people who miss you.

My head is not always in a bright and happy place, in fact over the last month or so, it has been in exactly the opposite.

I will pop in, when I feel like I can interact, but if you don't see me around for a while, at least now you know why.

I don't see there is anything to be done, as far as I am concerned, I am on the way up. I just hope it continues...

Not me, but spare a thought for those that suffer from depression, it really is a horrible unseen illness.

Anyway, we are Notts County we move on, or onwards and upwards, whichever you prefer.

I am back albeit in fits and starts at the moment.

You are with friends here, first step in time out and rest is making sure you counteract the negatives.

I suffer from depression and behaviour issues.

Get well soon!

That dang black dog sure does get around. Sometimes the best we can do is to keep on keeping on, but sometimes that's enough to see us through the worst of it. Perseverence, as they say, is powerful magic. 

Chins up, fellow pies, you're not alone.

Dude, I'm sorry to hear you're in that horrible place. Afraid I can't offer you any advice even tho' I wander along those dark corridors, psycho stuff, a stiff upper lip, running away, and drinking as a cure all failed me. Best of luck, I hope you get it sussed. 

Archived