Aileen Trew Resigns

Supporter+

Not sure what to make of this but I hope she is ok and I hope it doesn't affect the club badly.

I've never met Mrs Trew but I know she has the best interests of the club at heart .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All the best to Mrs Trew, I hope this isnt down to anything serious. I hear that it's down to health, though this could be just stress. When I've been around Meadow Lane, she's always very busy and I hope now she can relax a little.

I don't care who becomes the new CEO provided they're hard working, understand this club and have some sort of business experience.

Supporter+

Colin Slater has reported that Aileen has resigned because of health reasons, he also said that some very bad things were being said about her and Ray Trew on Facebook and social media by so called fans, I tend not to read to many comments on facebook so I don't know what has been said but this makes me really sad.

I wish her well and hope she recovers her health soon.

Colin Slater has reported that Aileen has resigned because of health reasons, he also said that some very bad things were being said about her and Ray Trew on Facebook and social media by so called fans, I tend not to read to many comments on facebook so I don't know what has been said but this makes me really sad.

I wish her well and hope she recovers her health soon.

i see bad comments all the time but its from people who probably use the other site, as they very much a like. perhaps its time for the board to keep clear of negativity and idiots?

I think we're all agreed that PoN wishes Aileen Trew well and if it is health issues ( which is frankly none of our business ) then a speedy recovery is well deserved. Hopefully the idiots can crawl back into the woodwork now as they are never satisfied unless there is a drama to moan about.

Hopefully Aileen can read these comments here and see that we're a respectful bunch here as opposed to some other sites which tend to house the sort of people who end up getting restraining orders or asbos, or get put on certain lists.

Sent from my GT-I8200N using Tapatalk

I just don't understand some of the nasty comments about her on Facebook. Some people seem to need a hate figure and, following the departure of Rodders, Aileen Trew seems to have taken over. While she did rise to the bait on occasions, I can't guarantee I wouldn't have done the same thing in her shoes.

I'd just like to echo the thoughts of our resident dwarf in thanking her for her work and wishing her all the best. I hope this has more to do with needing some time out than anything serious.

I doubt this means Aileen won't be hands on still, she's very hard working and cares a lot about the club. As for the comments, its something which happens and I don't agree with any sort of abuse - especially when it's labelled 'banter' but sadly it's very common it seems within sports. I myself have less issues with opposition fans than some who claim to support Notts.

Perhaps it would be wise to get the OS pages to delete abusive messages (after saving screenshots).

It shouldn't be like this at all.

I just don't understand some of the nasty comments about her on Facebook. Some people seem to need a hate figure and, following the departure of Rodders, Aileen Trew seems to have taken over. While she did rise to the bait on occasions, I can't guarantee I wouldn't have done the same thing in her shoes.

I'd just like to echo the thoughts of our resident dwarf in thanking her for her work and wishing her all the best. I hope this has more to do with needing some time out than anything serious.

It was this way before that point, timeless amounts the "I'm not posting on NCM" has been issues by the queen bee, whilst rubbing shoulders with some of the spineless posters. Just look how she's now befriended one of the most destructive writers within the Notts scene, all in aid to keep "eyes" on him.

Truth be said, both Trews alienate people.

• 1 month later...

For clarity. I have never even thought about having a boyfriend during my marriage.

I also did not step aside because I have children, or need to do the ironing, or because of mindless internet thugs,or because the role was stressful.

If I had wanted to publicise the the world my reasons, then I would have done. Thank you to those on here who have shown kindness. To those spreading filth, I'm surprised the comments have been allowed to stand. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

AT

For clarity. I have never even thought about having a boyfriend during my marriage.

I also did not step aside because I have children, or need to do the ironing, or because of mindless internet thugs,or because the role was stressful.

If I had wanted to publicise the the world my reasons, then I would have done. Thank you to those on here who have shown kindness. To those spreading filth, I'm surprised the comments have been allowed to stand. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

AT

ignore the negativity and focus on the good, many here support you and the club.

ignore the negativity and focus on the good, many here support you and the club.

Thank you, I understand there is support out there. I have, though, heard some of the rumours myself and they make me despair of the human race. 

Archived