Enzio Boldewijn

ARLukomski

I would be delighted if this is the player expected to be signing for the club, I'm not sure it's the one which will get Leigh Curtis swimming in the River Trent but we will see. This said Enzio Boldeqijn would be a brilliant addition and I would be very pleased to see him sign.

He would be a better signing than Kellett IMO and I am happy with that signing.

It would be magnificent if Notts could pull this off but I assume it would involve a fee? The club needs to be careful at this stage because we can't go all out and blow the budget but I do hpe we can sign Boldewijn.

He seems to have all right credentials, there has been no objections to him signing and he one of the best players from a team around us. Enzio Boldewijn could do a job at Notts County, if Kevin Nolan and Alan Hardy want him I trust their judgement. 

Could he be on his way to sign? Alan Hardy has tweeted that the clubs expected to sign another player at 5pm. I would delighted if we got our hands on Enzio Boldewijn because he's the type of winger that can get us out of this league.

Archived