The game changer has arrived !!

Magic magpie

I'm hoping he can double up as a striker, I seem to recall him playing against us more as a striker but then again everything seemed to be coming from him. I just think it would be great to have that flexibility from a winger.

It means we could have the youth striker as a backup but have additional players who can switch if needed.

I'm very pleased with this signing. COYP!

The thing which is impressing me the most is the fact I think this team COULD do well in League One, if we do manage to have a good season and gain promotion. I think the squad would only need a few areas of additional strengthening.

I'm delighted with the signing of Enzio Boldewijn.

Supporter+

Big Al is certainly going for it, I really hope this pays off for him because he deserves it. Another very impressive signing. :happybanana:

Just now, Fan of Big Tone said:

Big Al is certainly going for it, I really hope this pays off for him because he deserves it. Another very impressive signing. :happybanana:

He really is!

Alan's putting his money where his mouth is and is backing Kevin remarkably well. This is a fantastic signing for Notts.

Agree with the point from above. This team looks to not only be good enough to go up, but good enough for the next league as well. That is the sign of a promotion winning squad, one that can adjust straight away and continue to grow without major alterations. 

Still not happy we’ve kept Duffers, but with the addition of a solid central midfielder, we will have a good crack at ripping teams apart this year.

#cantwait

Looks like a solid signing.

So far I am pleased with all the new arrivals they look to be of good quality but I am most pleased about this one, some may be looking forward to seeing Kristian Dennis or Kane Hemmings scoring the goals but I am someone who enjoys old fashioned wingers. If this player can do that, I am sure I will be on the edge of my seat.

Kevin Nolan will soon have selection headaches with Notts.

I would like to see a few more arrivals but it would seem like the club won't be using trailists, which would suggest that the players who arrived on a free are considered to be quality. I saw a brief video that the media team have put about the game changer and he looks very quick. Very pleased myself.

18 hours ago, Fan of Big Tone said:

Exactly how I feel.

He deserve a lot of success for all the work he's put in, I want to see him get some of the rewards. I just wished he didn't tease the signings personally but the club is going for it this season.

Great signing but I am a little nervous about tagging a player with the label "game changer", we don't want to pressure the players before they kick a ball. I am not trying to moan, I just feel that the hype does nothing more than add unwanted pressure and perhaps sound good for selling season tickets [which Notts must do].

6 minutes ago, BromPie said:

Great signing but I am a little nervous about tagging a player with the label "game changer", we don't want to pressure the players before they kick a ball. I am not trying to moan, I just feel that the hype does nothing more than add unwanted pressure and perhaps sound good for selling season tickets [which Notts must do].

I get that but what we have now is 6 forward players who are all game changers, unlike last year when we had one (the superb Jorge Grant) who got double / triple marked at times.

If any pressure it will be from the £200,000+ bill for his services

He knows he's a game changer but no team will be able to double up on any of our attacking players this year, we just have too many :)

The clips shared by Notts he looked by good going direct at the opposition, it will be interesting to see how he does against Derby and Leicester.

If he can do well against them, he will be the best signing so far.

Archived