July 2018: Start of the season PON developments

Chris

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,144
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

As some of you may have noticed, the PON website has changed in certain areas.

This morning I have upgraded the site which includes some very exciting features and, others which are improvements to the look. We are also pleased to announce that the Pride of Nottingham will from now on use its own branding - our name remains the same but instead 'Unofficial Notts County Fan Site', we will be now known as 'Pride of Nottingham (Notts County Community).

I feel it's important we focus on the core values which I have tried to deliver to Notts fans and, community suits the feel of our website much better.

In addition to the changes, I'm delighted to say that @Magic magpie and @ARLukomski will be joining the Admin team with immediate effect.

Also, @CliftonMagpie will be joining our moderation team - along with LiamPie who has offered to join the site support role.

These changes come into place with the departure of Joe Jones who is stepping down from the site, hopefully he will hang around but I would like to personally thank him for the years of dedication (even if sometimes I felt like... I won't go there). 🤣

Many thanks to the members who kindly donated to ensure the upgrade happened, it is much appreciated.

Chris,

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,773
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Exciting times ahead for the forum, sorry that @Joe Jones is leaving he will be missed I liked reading his insightful articles.

Congratulations to the new admin members and moderators, most of all big thanks to @Chris for all the hard work he’s put in.

Donation on way.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,939
  • Days Won:  162

im really pleased with how things are going, pon deserves the success and its nice to see members getting behind the site. i think the updates make the community feel more ours than an extension of the club itself.

i love the changes and new logo.

always happy to lend my support to the site. :) 

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,467
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

Everything looks great, PON is setting it out now for what the site is all about.

Welcome to the team @Magic magpie @ARLukomski @CliftonMagpie and @liampie. A new era for the new Notts County!

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,734
  • Days Won:  27

I'm excited about joining the team, I think PON can only grow in strength now. The sites looking great, some smart and subtle changes.

Most of all I'm now orange! 😜

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  235
  • Days Won:  0

A lot of care and hard work goes into PON and I am enjoying being a part of the site.

I think the name change makes a lot of sense, this is a Notts community and it gives fans like me a feeling of belonging to something. Great job with the upgrade, the site looks smart [as does the logo].

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,524
  • Days Won:  9

Smashing to see the positivity and changes around PON.

Long may things continue!

Good luck @Joe Jones and congratulations @ARLukomski @Magic magpie and @CliftonMagpie

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  534
  • Days Won:  1

To be honest, I can't tell what's changed bar the logo but things seem smoother.

I don't know anyone here but its always sad to see people leave, but at least replacements are coming in. PON could be a great Notts community with the effort from people pulling together.

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  1,470
  • Days Won:  5

Congratulations to @Magic magpie @ARLukomski @CliftonMagpie and not to forget @liampie.

I do hope JJ remains part of the community as I do enjoy his articles, but it looks like the sites moving forward.

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  363
  • Days Won:  0

Looking good the logo is, nice job.

I still have no idea who is who but the site is enjoyable.

• Content Count:  1,904
  • Days Won:  17

Looking fab Chris. Well done to all involved. COYP

• Content Count:  6,696
  • Days Won:  43

Thanks guys means a lot to be apart of the new eara of Pon. If anyone needs anything or has any problem I’m here guys on call yours 24 hours a day 7 days a week. 

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,307
  • Days Won:  69

Its always sad when a popular player leaves but we have FOUR great players helping to fill the void along with all  other existing members..Time to move forward- Up the Counties

Archived