Daily chat thread - Monday 10th September

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

I thought I’d done this but obviously not so Apologies it’s a bit late.

I’ve been on a run this morning but found it a bit hard going today for some reason.

I’ve also spent the rest of the morning hoovering out our camper van in preparation for our trip on Wednesday.

Later we’ll be lighting a candle in memory of our son because today is World Suicide Prevention Day.

Have a good day everyone, tell us what you are up to.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I waited for Kate to come back from volunteering to assist at school.

We had planned to go Bulwell for our weekly shopping, however we both don't feel well and I've started feeling worse. Right now I'm hurting all over and my back feels like it's broken, so I am having to lay down but that isn't comfortable either. I hope things might improve, yet it seems one of them days I simply can't do what I would like.

I'm going to go through what needs posting.

I have several things I need to try and do, which will get my focus.

• Content Count:  12,908
  • Days Won:  162

@Chris hope you feel better.

today i have gone into work for a meeting and assessment, things are going well but i still want to find a new job. i have a few more weeks until i am set to return but im not interested anymore, not with how they have treated me. i have been looking on and off for other jobs, i would like to find something local and if i cant i will stick where i am until i can move on.

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  6,696
  • Days Won:  43

13 minutes ago, liampie said:

@Chris hope you feel better.

today i have gone into work for a meeting and assessment, things are going well but i still want to find a new job. i have a few more weeks until i am set to return but im not interested anymore, not with how they have treated me. i have been looking on and off for other jobs, i would like to find something local and if i cant i will stick where i am until i can move on.

Sounds like everything is getting there mate hope your ribs feel better

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,466
  • Days Won:  15

Today's been a busy day, scanned the internet for Notts news. I had to give a couple of relatives of mine lifts to and from places, I spent an hour in the city centre just window shopping. Once back hope I had another scan for the latest on Notts and now I am here.

I had trouble finding this, i was looking all over.

It should be featured guys.

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,728
  • Days Won:  27

24 minutes ago, allardyces tash said:

I think Tony may have forgotten but your absolutely correct. I have just featured it. 👍

I am brainstorming for ideas and just posting on PON.

@liampie I have an interview at Morrisons on Thursday, you should try there also mate.

Supporter+
3 hours ago, allardyces tash said:

Today's been a busy day, scanned the internet for Notts news. I had to give a couple of relatives of mine lifts to and from places, I spent an hour in the city centre just window shopping. Once back hope I had another scan for the latest on Notts and now I am here.

Thanks for persevering and finding it @allardyces tash you can always find it in the Broken Wheelbarrow section.

2 hours ago, CliftonMagpie said:

I think Tony may have forgotten but your absolutely correct. I have just featured it. 👍

I did forget, thanks for featuring it @CliftonMagpie

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  618
  • Days Won:  1

I had school, then I played on my PS4 for a bit. Then homework and just posting a few times before I go bed.

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,091
  • Days Won:  2

I had school until 2:30pm.

I finished early but had to stay behind to play football, my school team won 4-1.

Just posting on PON myself before I call it a day, I have not had much free time as of late. I will speak to @DeadlyDennis about coming back. :) 

Supporter+
44 minutes ago, NottsTastic said:

I will speak to @DeadlyDennis about coming back. :) 

Yes please do @NottsTastic we’d love to see him posting again.

Supporter+

Lit a candle in memory of my son for World Suicide Prevention Day and have to admit to becoming a very emotional when I think of how he should be here and enjoying life, such a waste and something I don’t think we’ll ever come to terms with.

Look after each other folks, tell your loved ones you love them, give them a hug, you never know what’s round the corner in this life. 

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,302
  • Days Won:  28

8 minutes ago, Fan of Big Tone said:

Lit a candle in memory of my son for World Suicide Prevention Day and have to admit to becoming a very emotional when I think of how he should be here and enjoying life, such a waste and something I don’t think we’ll ever come to terms with.

Look after each other folks, tell your loved ones you love them, give them a hug, you never know what’s round the corner in this life. 

In those circumstances you won't come to terms with it but overtime you get used to what its like without them, but obviously always think of what it was like and how it would be different now.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,302
  • Days Won:  28

Today i took my girls to school and went to the office to help out in the foundation stage for 2 and a half hours. I always enjoy helping out in school even if i come out with a worse headache sometimes. After that i went to a local shop to stock up on a few things and came home and relaxed for an hour. I then went and picked my girls up and have done the usual cook food, sort out school stuff and get them to bed since.

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,455
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

More things to do with Uni.

By the 19th I will be living in Leeds and travelling to Nottingham for games. In the meantime I am looking forward up there and have landed an internship at digital print magazine which operates online. It should be good experience to bring back to PON. 

Archived