Hurst ruled out

ARLukomski

I think it's likely that the agreements didn't go to plan if Paul Hurst has ruled himself out.

I don't see why anyone would attend a meeting for a vacant job that they are likely to refuse themselves outright, Notts must avoid backing themselves into a corner and keep negotiations alive. At least then if room can be met after speaking to everyone else, Alan Hardy can then agree to be a bit more flexible.

This is typical of this car crash of a club.. Get the fans hopes up just to disappoint them time and time again.. I've been watching Notts since 1975 but I'm just about sick of it now.. Mr Hardy just lock the fookin gates and put us all out of our misery.. FFS.. 😤😤

Well I wanted Neil Ardley or Paul Hurst, both have their merits and hopefully Ardley can get Notts playing good football.

Wimbledon don't always hoof it, they can play some good stuff.

Importantly they know when to do it and when it won't work for them, so it seems a good call. I am not bothered if it's true but if it isn't, these two seemed the best options in an ideal world.

I felt a little disappointed and annoyed over this, mostly because I felt the club was destined to opt for someone who we would all dislike. However Neil Ardley isn't the worst appointment. I am content with it.

I would have preferred Paul Hurst but beggars can't be choosers can they?

Archived