Chants at both Home/Away games!

samwatto2008

Whats everyone's favourite chant? Just recently I have noticed that no creative ones are being sung anymore and with Mansfield coming up I think we should bring some of the old ones back. 

At away games all we seem to sing is 'All Notts aren't We' and 'Nottingham Nottingham Nottingham'.

Think we should be more creative and start making a few up but it's hard to get them going if no one wants to join in. 

I just sing whatever is the loudest, I wished fans would do the same instead of trying to start a new one up whilst another is being sung. It just seems counter productive and at the same time it seems like we can never make our minds up.

3 hours ago, samwatto2008 said:

Whats everyone's favourite chant? Just recently I have noticed that no creative ones are being sung anymore and with Mansfield coming up I think we should bring some of the old ones back. 

At away games all we seem to sing is 'All Notts aren't We' and 'Nottingham Nottingham Nottingham'.

Think we should be more creative and start making a few up but it's hard to get them going if no one wants to join in. 

Before Harry Kewell arrived there was fresh and different chants being sung, Notts aren't a creative bunch and @Chris is right. Sometimes there's like three chants being sung, there's no heart or passion as singing them on together as one.

I do like our Wheelbarrow song, but not much happening for that to be sung, has there. I used to like the "gala bingo" song, as my grandson Harvey informed me, when i was singing it but putting Notts County into the words. "No nana, thats the gala bingo song" Lol. 

I only occasionally join in and it depends if the people near to where I am sat are involved.

I don't mind what is sung but I do feel there should be more chants, some of the players never have any encourage whereas the popular ones just have to leave the bench for a chant to be started about them.

Do we actually sing any anymore? I have to admit that from the family stand, I hardly hear anything apart from the odd "County" chant.

We used to have some belting chants in the 80's and 90's for players, but can't say I've heard one in years.

I remember when the good old , super Notts was deafening, in better times football playing wise , juve’ it’s just like watching  juve’ was well sung and loud , as mentioned above the wheelbarrow song , I also like the ones mentioned by @samwatto2008 , when the kop  is on form it makes a terrific atmosphere at home , away when a good following is there a great sound can be made as they are mainly together , can we create this when fortunes aren’t as good ? We can and maybe should try harder when the need is greater , COYP WE’RE THE BLACK AND WHITE ARMY 

• liampie unfeatured this topic

Archived