Alan Hardy posts his pecker on Twitter

It can't be classed as a mistake, we are a family club and unless his account was hacked - there's no escaping this. He needs to apologise and I agree stepping down would be in the club's best interest.

Get someone else to run the club.

Well, this is a whole new take on "Hardy out".

This season is unreal! Even when we were looking forward to a quiet weekend with Notts not losing (and the teams we're "chasing" not winning), we Notts fans are still made to suffer (or at least those of you on Twitter - my sympathies to you all).

The chairman needs to step back from the limelight, stop interfering and appoint a chief executive he trusts to run the club. This takes humility, self-awareness and restraint. If he isn't capable of this (and I doubt a leopard can change its spots)he needs to start looking for a buyer as his ownership isn't doing him or the club any good.

9 minutes ago, DangerousSausage said:

Well, this is a whole new take on "Hardy out".

This season is unreal! Even when we were looking forward to a quiet weekend with Notts not losing (and the teams we're "chasing" not winning), we Notts fans are still made to suffer (or at least those of you on Twitter - my sympathies to you all).

The chairman needs to step back from the limelight, stop interfering and appoint a chief executive he trusts to run the club. This takes humility, self-awareness and restraint. If he isn't capable of this (and I doubt a leopard can change its spots)he needs to start looking for a buyer as his ownership isn't doing him or the club any good.

Think he heard you.

i am very annoyed about it because its something you cant expect people to forgive, its stupid and shows how foolish he is. i do feel sorry for some of the crap hes had to deal with but like most events he does not seem able to help or control himself.

how do you even share a picture of yourself like that?

secondly why did he even have it on his phone?

its pretty creepy.

He's systematically destroying this great club, we all know how unstable Notts has been since the Munto saga but he's not helped matters.

Promotion last season may have allowed this to turn out different but it's clear to anyone, Alan Hardy has lost his head [I have not see his tweeted photo so I can't validate this as being true]. 😂

4 minutes ago, DangerousSausage said:

This gives a whole new meaning to giving a manager the sack.

Still, when Hardy leaves, hopefully we'll be standing proud again.

Maybe once he's left he should get involved at Scunny. I'm sure he'd fit in well at Glansford Park.

I'm sorry.

Imagine if the John Sheridan saga was still going on, this "family club" reason for sacking him wouldn't wash.

I bet both him and Kevin Nolan are laughing their heads off.

Inexcusable actions.

Yes people make mistakes but normally they reflect on it and try to go out quietly, consider his tweets today. I don't feel sorry for him anymore and his announcement to sell the club seems like one last grab for the attention he craves. Foolish behaviour indeed. He must go!

A poor mishap in Alan Hardy's judgement but far from a mistake, I agree the mistake was taking the picture and posting it just shows how everything has gone to his head. The fact he locked his account whilst he tried to figure out how to explain it, well I praise the honesty because how easy would it have been to suggest he had been hacked? yet its the fact he didn't apologise straight away. 

He's selling up, so I am happy to forget it. I don't really care who owns the club provided they are professional and put Notts before themselves, this hasn't seemed the case from Alan Hardy now for awhile.

Yes people male mistakes, let's focus on Notts.

I won't say anything else about this matter.

The story has hit Germany: https://www.11freunde.de/artikel/skandal-beim-aeltesten-profi-klub-der-welt

Ultimately this reflects badly on our owner and no-one else - if you don't laugh you'll cry. But our reputation as a complete and utter madhouse won't help us in this transfer window, that's for sure.

Archived