Training facilities sorted for the remainder of the season

TheSkipper

It's good, I praise Forest to agreeing terms and for working with us.

Why can't two local teams use the same facilities? As a short term answer until we can afford our own, I think this is the best outcome. I don't actually see Forest as rivals now, yes, we can share banter, but I respect their genuine fans and the club for their support.

Next time I'm in Beeston, I won't take a picture of the "Red Dog Travel" shop. 🤣

I think this is a good move by both clubs, it will save wasting petrol and other costs which over the season will add up. I was told by a friend who is a youth team member that them taking equipment was an hassle since it used to be left at Basford, then they had to take it each time the team trained.

15 hours ago, cheeky~k8 said:

I dont think we will go back to basford as we didnt really leave on good times.

This was with the former owner, Chris Munroe the Basford chairman has connections with the club and Notts County Football in the Community.

The facilities are very good too, if the new owners can they should try to strike up terms again.

6 hours ago, heraldmagpie said:

This was with the former owner, Chris Munroe the Basford chairman has connections with the club and Notts County Football in the Community.

The facilities are very good too, if the new owners can they should try to strike up terms again.

They could always try to, yes it was with previous owners so you never know.

Archived