Kyle Wootton is ours!!

Chris

I hoped he would join permanently, I also thought that they would want more money but its good that it's lower.

Kyle Wootton can be a big part in our promotion bid.

I think fans can relax and put to rest the idea of him leaving or being recalled, we just need to keep him fit and injury free! 

It's good to have the deal across the line, Kyle Wootton has been a key player this season and he works well with whoever he partners up top. At 23, he will be still learning and therefore has much more to offer.

A player like him in his prime can open doors for whoever he plays for.

Great to have it sealed.

It's a good relief that he has signed, the club could be over egging the signing a little by turning today into everything"Kye Wootton".

It will be good for Kyle, that he sees how fans feel and what morale it brings to the club.

There's a limit though, if he got injured in the next game it will be awkward. I do like that there's been interviews, a lot of celebration but enough is enough at some point. It's not productive and just likes the club can't be bothered with other things.

Good to have him signed to our own contract, if Notts focus on improving his value will only rise.

I know its not good to be a selling club, but this is a track that has been missed. At the same time replacements have never come in or things have been mismanaged.

A brilliant signing, and out of the blue! On top of that, this will give everyone around the club that extra bit of belief that we're moving in the right direction.

When he first signed on loan I checked what Scunny fans said about him, and no-one had anything positive to say. But he's blossomed at Notts, to the extent that we no longer ask "who's playing up front", but "who's playing alongside Wootton". And his best years are ahead of him too. Now fire us to promotion! :D

It's unlike Notts to do this type of thing.

I know under Alan Hardy, I think Notts tried to sign both Jorge Grant and Ryan Yates. Huge mistake to fail on that, however, Kyle is a fantastic capture for our club. The more he enjoys his football, the more his confidence is built up, the more prolific he will be on goal.

It's nice to see so many fans chuffed with this signing.I admit I thought Scunny might have wanted more but I'm delighted for Notts.I  hope he lives up to expectations and helps push Notts to where fans want to be.

Archived