How was everyone's lock down?

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  323
  • Days Won:  9
  • 𝕏:  twitter Megan_Elizax

Firstly, I would just like to say, I hope everyone is doing well and still keeping safe. Sorry that I suddenly disappeared off of here and the weekly round ups stopped. I just thought, with all of us locked inside and there wasn't much that we could update each other on. I am slowing going to start getting back into the swings again, just need a bit longer to settle into my new job and I have not long since started my own business. 

Mine slowly got easier as time went on. I learnt how to make stickers (a totally random hobby to pick up) but did end up sending @CutiePie and @Ellie_Pie10 some out, thank you @Chris for allowing to me to send some. 

I spent more time on a scrapbook that I started last year and it came out really nice. Baked a lot more, which equated to me gaining some weight (I am now working towards losing that now).  I spent a lot of money, which I regret now, but some of things I did buy did help my boredom. 

I re downloaded Pokemon Go, so I got some exercise in, I got my bother away from his computer as well, when he wasn't doing his homework. 

I'm hoping that I will be able to see @ARLukomski soon as we have not seen each other since Mothers Day, we have been speaking to each other through Facebook, but it isn't the same. I'm hoping that we will see each other before we go away together in September. 

How was your lock down? Any new hobbies? more exercise?

• Followers:  8
  • Content Count:  2,293
  • Days Won:  58
  • 𝕏:  twitter ARLukomski

Was off work for two months.

Did quite a bit of exercise to try and get my fitness up, lose weight and improve my football craft.

Saved my money until late April when I started spending money on football merch. Ended up with quite a lot of stuff.

Completed a club tournament and a World Cup on Fifa in kick off mode which was a great laugh.

Returned to work in late May.

Now started a re-design, a kind of modernisation of my oldest brother's room who moved out 5 years ago. The rooms is still pretty empty so me and my brother are turning it into a bit more of a gaming room rather than just a PS4 and a TV. Started this past week by buying two gaming chairs

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

It's been tough, I lost focus and, I wanted to spend more time offline.

Having my children at home as been nice, they're well behaved and don't cause trouble. I didn't go out much during the first weeks, but since @cheeky~k8 got me a bike as a surprise - I've been going on daily rides with my eldest daughter.

I've missed the odd day, but I make up for it.

I wished I had the bike at the start as I could have used it to get away from here.

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,511
  • Days Won:  9

Perfectly fine, but I do understand how some will have found it hard.

I retired early, so staying home wasn't that had. The different parts was getting shopping and the queues involved with that.

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  2,465
  • Days Won:  68

Supporter+

I'm working from home. I will be until October at the earliest. I'm happy as a pig in poo. I walk 3 times a day. My mental and physical health are much better than before lockdown. 

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,908
  • Days Won:  162

i coped fine, i went on regular bike rides whilst staying distant.

i did miss working as my the warehouse i worked shut its doors during the first few months, its now back but i am on part time hours. not working feels strange, i spent most of my time watching tv and films.

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,728
  • Days Won:  27

I just got on with it, not much I could do. I worked throughout the pandemic and although it was annoying with people panic buying for the sake of it. Things did slow down.

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,654
  • Days Won:  89

Was quite busy with work. For me working from home was quite a bit less efficient, and obviously the work-load didn't decrease, so ended up working longer hours. Also moved house and did all the fantastic things that comes with. 

Returned to work a couple of months ago. 

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  363
  • Days Won:  0

No real issue for me, I just found myself wanting to distance myself from the news and internet

Archived