Lee Hughes back at the San Sirrel for one last time?

Piethagoram

I think his original retirement game was set to be played at Halesowen Town FC, so Meadow Lane would be a big upgrade.

Lee wanted to play it at WBA, but I think The Hawthorns had commitments already.

It would've been WBA legends to take on an All-Star team.

I am very excited about it potentially being switched to a Notts County 09/10 champions squad vs. All-Star WBA side.

Great thing to have played down Meadow Lane after being locked away for so long, Notts needs to make it happen - Lee deserves it, as does our fans.

Notts would be foolish to miss this chance, if it doesn't happen I won't be happy.

I would support any reason to bring back the 09/10 squad, imagine the vibe of this testimonial/retirement game and the optimism leading into the first team players. The fans believing promotion is realistic and results go our way, two events could be remembered for a long time. It fuels the positivity doesn't it?

The 09/10 squad was my childhood, I don't remember much about the games but I do remember Lee Hughes.

Also, Ben Davies who was an incredible player.

I would like this retirement game to take place, I could imagine a legend squad of WBA players could bring in a fair amount of their fans. Sell out Meadow Lane, give Hughesy the gate money. Notts makes profit from the catering etc.

Archived