home coming

Piethagoram

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,514
  • Days Won:  15

Poor Christoffer Reedtz. Notts is really taking its toll on the poor chap. His Danish blonde locks are turning deep brown and his hairline seems to be receding faster than Chesterfield’s penalty takers’ hopes. At this rate, he’ll be balder than a coot before the season’s out!

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Surprised 1

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,506
  • Days Won:  287

I am loving these videos. Who needs an open top bus when you can have a car park party? 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  744
  • Days Won:  3

I hope the club can do something at a later date, such as an open training day but the scenes are nice. It's a shame some fans will have missed out due to the rejections from the council.

• Like 5

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  13,083
  • Days Won:  162

i hope the club can arrange something further themselves, we could do with another opening day where we can just have fun as a fan base. i am glad that fans managed to see the players come back and that they shared that moment.

unfortunately i did not know and there will be others.

nonetheless it is incredible for those that did manage to spend the time celebrating.

• Like 3

• Followers:  25
  • Content Count:  30,367
  • Days Won:  1,063
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

The scenery is absolutely breathtaking! I feel a bit disappointed by the Nottingham City Council, but then I do wonder why we can't hold something which is more planned. I hate that Alan Hardy has come forward offering to pay, so we can all gather in the city centre. I don't really care for that, the Navi or ground would be better. I know the pitch is undergoing work, but there are options within the suites.  Then again, I suppose the club wouldn't have stock of drinks at this stage.

All the imagery I have seen has been deserved, I am thankful fans got to have their time with the players.

• Like 5

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,966
  • Days Won:  5

The scenes of the homecoming were incredible. I’m not bothered if it means we can’t do something within the city centre. Money is tight and I don’t want Alan Hardy having anything to do with the club after all he’s done. He should continue supporting Liverpool since he has double standards.

• Like 3

• Followers:  8
  • Content Count:  3,557
  • Days Won:  9

All of the homecoming scenes have been nothing short of spectacular. The scenes of fans celebrating with the players are a great advertisement for the club and may attract new supporters who see how different it can be at Notts County. It’s a once-in-a-lifetime experience for some fans, but it’s still special.

• Like 4

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,371
  • Days Won:  1

I enjoyed watching the footage of the homecoming. The fans and players created some great scenes. It’s a shame that the notice for it was so short, but something tells me that was intentional to limit the number of people who turned up. It’s not a negative - I think it was a good idea - but I wish I could have taken my family.

• Like 4

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,519
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

The homecoming was a nice touch by Notts. I also hope that the club arranges an opening day of sorts for the new campaign to get fans onside.

• Like 2

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  467
  • Days Won:  2

The homecoming scenes were something I never thought would happen for Notts. It was great to see the players celebrating with the fans. I wouldn’t let anyone touch, let alone wear my winner’s medal, but it says a lot about this squad that they allowed that to happen!

• Like 1

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

The scenes of coming home after a big win are truly unforgettable. It's amazing to see the way that players and fans come together in celebration, and it's moments like this that can really help to build a strong bond between the club and its supporters. If clubs want to get their fans on board and drum up excitement about upcoming games, then moments like these are absolutely the way forward. There's something magical about seeing players and fans alike so overjoyed and united in their passion for the game, and it's hard not to feel inspired and uplifted by it all. I hope that we'll see many more moments like this in the future, and that they continue to remind us all of the magic and camaraderie that football can bring to our lives.

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  171
  • Days Won:  0

My dad drove me down to the event, but it was rather difficult for me to see much. Some people were constantly jostling and bumping into me, so my dad mentioned that we would attempt to meet the players in the future. Although I was a bit disheartened, it was lovely to see the fans rejoicing with the players in the video. I do hope that the club would consider the experiences of fans my age and younger in the future.

• Sad 1

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  507
  • Days Won:  1

What amazing scenes they were! It was truly an incredible experience to be a part of something like that. To see the club finally return all of the support that the fans have been giving them through all of their struggles over the seasons was truly special. This journey has been one for the books, and the ending was nothing short of magnificent. And now, it's even more exciting to think about what's to come. With League Two up next, who knows what kind of success the team might find there? There's a whole lot of potential for this club yet, and I can't wait to see what happens next!