Notes from the kids

KB1862

• Followers:  8
  • Content Count:  1,054
  • Days Won:  13
  • 𝕏:  twitter @KB1862

My kids don't pay too much attention to Football but whenever it involves England or Notts County they always cheer for them. 

Following Saturday's win and Notts getting back in to the Football League, both kids decided to write me these notes for me. 

Loved it when they both handed me them. 

IMG_20230515_200337.jpg

IMG_20230515_200114.jpg

• Like 5
  • Love 7

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,874
  • Days Won:  162

this is adorable, how old are they? i think even without notts being promoted that would be enough to make you happy. just to get a note from them. ❤

• Like 4

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,449
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

It’s so sweet that the children took the time to write a note to their dad. It shows how much they care about you.

• Like 6

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  274
  • Days Won:  0

The creativity and thoughtfulness that went into writing the note to their dad is truly heartwarming.

• Like 2

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  868
  • Days Won:  1

It’s truly heart warming to see your children expressing their love and appreciation for you by writing this note. This simple yet meaningful gesture is a beautiful way for them to show their feelings and will undoubtedly be cherished by you. It’s moments like these that create lasting memories and strengthen the bond between a parent and child.

• Like 3

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  686
  • Days Won:  0

You should feel very proud that they took the time to write something so special for you. It’s a lovely thing to share.

• Like 2

@liampie my lads 6 and my daughter's nearly 8.

Meant a lot this did.

Absolutely, had the result gone the other way they'd have probably made another special one about commiserations. 

They both have creativity in this type of area. Will definitely be cherished as a memory and when/if they get into football like their old man, I'll be showing them this back as the time we got back in to the Football League and the thoughtfulness shown by them to make something special. 

It's things like these that make me happy and proud. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,885
  • Days Won:  5

The scenes of the homecoming were incredible. I’m not bothered if it means we can’t do something within the city centre. Money is tight and I don’t want Alan Hardy having anything to do with the club after all he’s done. He should continue supporting Liverpool since he has double standards.

• Like 2

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,961
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

It's lovely. I wish @GrannyPie could've seen this as it's the type of thing that would send her into a positivity meltdown.

Literally, it's the type of thing which I and @super_ram would be reminded about for days. This isn;t a bad thing, it's just something I would've observed happening. It's such a lovely thing. How could you not scoop them up and give out big hugs. Thanks for sharing mate!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,719
  • Days Won:  27

The notes from your children are heartwarming to read, @KB1862. You must be very proud of them and rightly so.

• Like 3

@Chris it definitely made my day when they wrote these and handed them to me. They might not show as much attention to the game but they know how much it meant. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,759
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

@KB1862 I love the notes your kids wrote, don’t worry if they don’t show much attention at games, I took my grandson to Notts matches aged 4 and he used to sit and read his books during the match, now he’s 14 nearly 6 foot and really gets involved, clapping, cheering and singing along with the best of them. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,961
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

@KB1862 I bet the note and the fact Notts returned to the Football League, you had happy tears in your eyes and so you should!

• Love 1

@Fan of Big Tone well my lads been to a couple of Notts games last season and wants to go to more tbf. He pays attention a little but cause we go with friends and their daughter, they play together and keep themselves occupied.

My daughters also asked to come along one time aswell, but she does dance on a Saturday so it's not doable really. Living outside of Notts, it's only Saturday 3pm or before I can really attend unfortunately. 

@Chris oh absolutely, was over the moon with it all. I bet your mum was looking down smiling over it all mate 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,456
  • Days Won:  15

It’s so heartwarming to hear that @KB1862’s children wrote him a note about Notts County getting promoted. It’s always wonderful to see the younger generation getting involved and excited about their local team. What a lovely thing to read

• Like 2

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,276
  • Days Won:  69

On 16/05/2023 at 20:32, Chris said:

It's lovely. I wish @GrannyPie could've seen this as it's the type of thing that would send her into a positivity meltdown.

Literally, it's the type of thing which I and @super_ram would be reminded about for days. This isn;t a bad thing, it's just something I would've observed happening. It's such a lovely thing. How could you not scoop them up and give out big hugs. Thanks for sharing mate!

I wish @GrannyPie could have seen this too @Chris She ,and me too, loved it when we were given similar notes.It's brought tears to my eyes ,it's just lovely.Give your kids a hug from me and @GrannyPie please @KB1862

• Love 2

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,276
  • Days Won:  69

4 hours ago, KB1862 said:

@super_ram will do pal 👍

It's something to keep hold of for sure. 

Brilliant.Thank you.

• Like 1

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

@KB1862, these notes from your children are absolutely heartwarming. You have clearly raised very caring children who adore their father. It's wonderful to see such a strong bond between parent and child, and these notes are something truly special. They should be cherished and kept safe for the future, as a reminder of the love and appreciation your children have for you. Thank you for sharing this beautiful moment with us - it's one of the nicest things I've seen.