Message from the Owners

KB1862

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  3,009
  • Days Won:  1

Also, a featured Pride of Nottingham article which reflects on what was said. Well worth the read!

• Like 8

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  13,083
  • Days Won:  162

its a great update and its nice to know, i am looking forward to see the new players arrive. then its the pre season tour and the begins again. its great to read the pr system is being changed!

• Like 7

• Followers:  25
  • Content Count:  30,367
  • Days Won:  1,063
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

It's a good update, a little saddening because it's the first update which wasn't published on behalf of Jason Turner.

Andy Stokes mentioned the PA System on his Twitter account after the Boreham Wood game, but at times it hasn't sounded so bad. Initially, Andy's role was clearly understandable but with time it became increasingly unclear to me, and I struggled to make out what was being conveyed. The voice became too faint and indistinct, leading to difficulty in comprehending what was being said. Perhaps a review of the audio settings could make it more distinct and comprehensible. When chants are used excessively, the situation becomes even more unbearable.

I'm glad it's finally being modernised; it should prove to be a great addition to our match day experience.

• Like 6
  • Love 2

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,514
  • Days Won:  15

Yes. The Reedtz have published very detailed information quickly. One might have expected this to be shared in a few weeks, but it seems like everyone at the club is ready to go. It’s an excellent way to reach fans after the success we’ve experienced this season.

• Like 5

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,519
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

The owners’ message is a nice touch. I wouldn’t have expected it to be released so quickly, but I suppose they’re keen to maintain the buzz around the club and thank fans while the iron is hot. I must say, I feel we are much better off with them than with the Trews or AH. Hopefully, we can move past the memories of Munto too. This squad is made up of some fantastic heroes of Notts County.

• Like 6

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,789
  • Days Won:  27

It’s always encouraging to see the owners being transparent about what’s happening within the club. I have full confidence that we will sign the right players needed to strengthen our team. While there have been a few misses, most of our signings have been successful in improving our team.

I believe that a PR system is necessary as it’s currently difficult to hear any news or updates. I’m looking forward to pre-season and the more relaxed atmosphere of those games before we head into the new season.

• Like 6

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,966
  • Days Won:  5

By planning ahead for League Two, the Reedtz brothers have demonstrated their commitment to achieving success. Their proactive attitude towards overcoming challenges gives me faith in their capability to put together a competitive team that can flourish in this division.

• Like 1

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  280
  • Days Won:  0

I thought it would be helpful to summarise the article to make it easier to understand.

• The club is proud of their achievement at Wembley on Saturday.
  • Commiserations are offered to Chesterfield and thanks for their gracious messages of congratulations.
  • The team displayed mental and physical fortitude in the play-off campaign.
  • The players lifted the trophy in front of 22,500 supporters.
  • Jason Turner’s flag was on display and his photo was held by the players on the pitch.
  • The boardroom will be renamed in Jason Turner’s honour from the start of the 2023-24 campaign.
  • The club has made progress off the field, with attendances at their highest in recent history.
  • Season ticket sales have been strong and are expected to receive the highest uptake of their tenure so far.
  • Renovations on the Meadow Lane playing surface are underway and a new state-of-the-art PA system is being installed.
  • The club is going through the necessary processes to determine which players will still be with them when the new campaign comes around.
  • Planning for life in League Two had begun long before promotion was secured.
  • Several key figures from this season’s squad are out of contract but efforts are being made to maintain a strong nucleus of a side that has achieved so much.
  • Promotion strengthens the club’s position in the transfer market and consolidates other areas of the club, including their academy which will benefit from a significant increase in funding.

While it all seems very positive, reading between the lines regarding players out of contract suggests that some may end up on the released list due to rejecting offers. I hope I’m wrong, but that’s the impression I get. The majority of these players are important in my opinion.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  573
  • Days Won:  4
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Retro_Pie

I think our owners are forward-thinking and determined to avoid stagnation after gaining promotion. They seem to be on a personal mission to bring further success to our club. Good on them, I say!

• Like 3

• Followers:  8
  • Content Count:  3,557
  • Days Won:  9

It’s a positive message from the owners, presented in a way that keeps us informed about what’s happening. It’s also nice to see them giving credit to everyone for the amazing season. I hope one of them will provide updates like Jason Turner did, unless they hire a new CEO. I feel it would be beneficial for them to be a bit more involved.

• Like 2

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

I truly cannot express my gratitude and admiration for our club owners enough, as they have consistently ensured the smooth running of Notts County with its continued success as their primary goal. It is unfortunate that I haven't had the chance to convey my appreciation face-to-face. However, their preference to not engage in social media or engage in online forums reflects their focus on what truly matters – steering our club towards greater heights.

• Like 1

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  1,169
  • Days Won:  3

It is truly heartening to see the owners share an optimistic outlook on the upcoming season while also reflecting on the past campaign. Just like their players, they too deserve a well-earned break from their responsibilities at Notts. We all eagerly anticipate what the next season will bring and wish them the best of luck.

• Like 1