Formerly known as KingVanaramaPie and NottsTastic are back

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  1,169
  • Days Won:  3

So, I've been mostly reading the site since 2019. I've noticed other members returning and decided to give it another try. I enjoy the site and never intended to cause drama. It was frustrating when someone commented that we were on drugs.

I'm more mature now and while I don't think the comment should have been made, the fan did apologise and I accept that. I should have ignored it and continued posting on the forum.

This isn't an announcement, just a note to say that @NottsTastic and I are back. We hope you'll welcome us. I've changed my name from KingVanaramaPie to KingWilliams. I dare to use the manager's name for once - something I wouldn't have done before! No way! I'd have had to keep changing it.

• Like 6
  • Love 4

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,136
  • Days Won:  2

Just to add to what @KingWilliams said, we both feel that we may have overreacted a bit when we were younger. We never meant to cause any drama. King and I grew up with the Pride of Nottingham as our main source of news about Notts County. It's a fun place to be, but the comment mentioned made us feel like we weren't being taken seriously.

We don't want to dwell on that. We just ask that you treat us with the same respect that we give. We know that the community is run by fantastic people and we're looking forward to getting to know members better.

• Like 7
  • Love 2

• Followers:  25
  • Content Count:  30,367
  • Days Won:  1,063
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Discussions in a room can greatly vary depending on the individuals involved and their perspectives. I understand the hurt that the comment which caused you both to leave would hurt. Whilst I also understand how it would make you feel like you weren't being taken seriously. I for one, like when younger fans feel comfortable to write their thoughts and express what they feel about Notts.

I take every post seriously, unless it's by @super_ram.

Joking aside, I realise the hurt things can cause, and I have never wanted this for anyone. I have been guilty of writing in haste and anger, words which can come across as something I have never meant to a different member. As a community, I believe we should strive to create a safe space where fans can freely discuss our club without feeling hurt or belittled. It's essential that everyone feels welcome to express their opinions without fear of being attacked or judged. Let's work together to build an environment of respect and understanding where we can all support our team with enthusiasm and unity. I think the comment made towards you was just poorly written and had a lack of thought for how two young members would take it.

I don't believe there was malice behind it, but nonetheless it would still cause upset. I realise that.

It's good to have you both back.

• Like 3
  • Love 3

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,519
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

Welcome back @KingWilliams and @NottsTastic It’s great to have you back with us. Just join in the fun and don’t worry about anything. Things happen in life, but it’s important not to let our emotions prevent us from experiencing Notts County together. We’re all here to support each other and enjoy the game.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,409
  • Days Won:  69

Welcome back @KingWilliams and @NottsTastic It takes some doing to admit that you may have overreacted. I totally understand how you were both upset though. When written down a throwaway comment can easily be taken in a way not intended. Also things sometimes get written in the heat of the moment with no intention of hurting anyone. No recriminations ,just ignore the occasional poorly written comment, Things can easily get out of hand but life's too short to let things bother you too much.I am now looking forward to seeing you both posting regularly. Once again, welcome back.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

• Content Count:  1,136

It’s great to see the forum thriving. PON is the go-to place for engaging in sensible discussions. I’m grateful for the warm welcome back. We’ve been keeping up with the forum without logging in, but now feels like the right time to get involved again and I’m excited about that.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,961
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Welcome back from me too, I have only just rejoined after a few years in the wilderness, it’s great to see people returning, enjoy the forum.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,514
  • Days Won:  15

Welcome back, guys. As @super_ram mentioned, it takes courage to return and address why you left. Don’t let comments get to you. The majority of regular members will appreciate and support you.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,966
  • Days Won:  5

Welcome back, @KingWilliams and @NottsTastic. It’s great to see you both back and participating.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

• Followers:  8
  • Content Count:  3,557
  • Days Won:  9

Chaps, if you have any concerns, please speak to the team or Chris. Don’t let trivial remarks discourage you from posting. If a situation becomes heated, take a step back and when you return, hopefully leave it behind. It’s good to see that both of you are back.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  13,083
  • Days Won:  162

incidents of that nature are rare but i remember, i wished the member who made the comment had just apologised and continued. they have left too, i think he blames chris but it was a silly comment. quite disrespectful and i understand why it would hurt.

i am glad you are both back.

• Love 1

• Content Count:  467

Welcome back, lads. I hope you both continue to be part of the community. It’s always good to hear what fans have to say, as long as it’s written without malice or excessive negativity, regardless of age.

• Love 1

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

It's great to be back, and from now on, let's concentrate on sharing posts and enjoying a good laugh together. Honestly, the majority of the comments I've seen have been fantastic, and none have prompted me to question them. You can count on my respect, as well as that of others in our lively community.

• Love 1

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,789
  • Days Won:  27

Welcome back, lads! Let’s leave the past behind us and move forward. If you have any issues or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to one of the team members. I’m always here to help and will do my best to resolve any conflicts without anyone falling out. It’s great to have you both back with us.

• Love 1

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  507
  • Days Won:  1

It's delightful to witness returning members dedicating their time and energy to contribute to the site once more.

• Love 1