Welcome @Harry Buckley

super_ram

Please join me and welcome another  family member,my lovely,cheeky grandson, to Pride of Nottingham..Hello @Harry Buckley it's good to see you've joined the original Magpies and you've already joined in with the Prediction League.Show us all how it's done. 

• Like 2
  • Love 12

Howdy, @Harry. Just wanted to give you a big welcome and let you know, your granddad is basically the Superman of real life. Soak up every moment you get to spend with him, both here and in the 3D world. Have a blast and never stop being the awesome you that you are.

2 hours ago, TheSkipper said:

I am pleased to be welcoming you to the Pride of Nottingham. It's also nice to know you will be among your family. I bet @super_ram is delighted to see you on here. He pretends to support Derby, but believe me he's here a lot and speaks mostly of Notts. That's no coincidence. 😁😂

I have this sneaky suspicion that he’s actually a gin aficionado, despite his claims to the contrary. So, you might just be hitting the nail on the head there.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

Supporter+

Hello @Harry Buckley and a big welcome from me too, I hope you enjoy joining in, we just about put up with your grandad he’s really a closet Notts fan.

• Haha 5

Hello, @Harry Buckley. Welcome to the Pride of Nottingham. We’re like a family here, so it’s great to see you’ve joined us. You’ll easily make a friend or two.

@TheSkipper @Fan of Big Tone  Oh, I’ve been saying for a bit that @super_ram hides his support for Notts. We know the truth, no matter what he says. You can’t find a “Super Ram” anywhere else online. That’s a very telling story.

• Haha 2

• 5 weeks later...