favourite and least favourite current notts player

liampie

David Vaughan is my favourite player now, he's someone I have followed throughout his career. He's a good player and, I think it will be cool to see him hopefully retire at Notts. I think we could get another season out of him if we can keep him injury free.

Creatively, he's one of the most important signings from this current transfer window.

My least favourite player is Richard Duffy, I don't "hate" him but I don't rate or like him. His attitude is very poor at times, I dislike how he moans and belittles people. I do feel there's better, but if he improves and plays like he did against Leicester he will have earned praise.

favourite is shaun brisley, i just think hes a very good defender at this level.

least favoruite is pindroch, i just dont like him. i dont see what anyone sees in him and he just seems a waste to me.

Favourite is Kane Hemmings

Least Favourite is Matt Tootle. His attitude stinks and he thinks hes the dogs bollocks. There was a young set of officials at the Rolls Royce game obviously learning the trade and getting experience and he just barges them out the way and talks to them like shite. I think hes got kids too so he should know better. Lost respect for him as a player and therefore goes down as my least favourite. Like to remind you too that the officials were 16 at the game.

Supporter+

It’s too early to say with the new players but my favourite from the players I know well is the old warhorse Jon Stead.

I haven’t got a least favourite as I support all Notts players while they wear the shirt.

I am not usuall stuck for an opinion but this question really has got me stumped. 

I think it’s far too soon to judge any of the new lads, although from what I’ve seen of him Kane Hemmings looks a real handful & his control is fantastic.

As fo a least favourite, I will have to go with a player I would leave out in favour of Ben Hall & that is Duffy . The only reason is I think he is the weakest link in the back four.

Archived