Stewards

4everapie

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  895
  • Days Won:  11

Most people don't know that Iv'e been a steward at Notts for 35 years, But I'd like to hear your thoughts/view on the stewards near to where you sit. do you get on with them, do you think they go over the top. Most people don't have a good word to say about us. it would be good to hear your views. I look after the away dugout so don't have to much involvement with supporters as such.
awaits Backlash

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,939
  • Days Won:  162

all the ones near me are very friendly, i have never had any issues and they always say hello when i see them.

• liampie changed the title to Stewards

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,467
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

I have no interactions with them, there's a fat steward in the KOP that swans a round like he's a big shot and stirs at people all the time as if he will go commando on anybody caught doing something he doesn't like but that's just funny.

They do a job and most perfectly fine, I watch the game and pretend they are not there.

• Content Count:  743
  • Days Won:  2

No complaints, all are very friendly near to where I am located and most will go out of their way to help fans.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,144
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I didn't used to speak to many Stewards, mostly due to being reserved but I have enjoyed speaking to @4everapie and Winston who's involved in the security side of things. Over the years more have spoken to me, and praised the work I do which is nice. I know the Scottish steward quite well and the person most fans refer to Tony Blackburn... He he 😛 

All are friendly enough.

There has been times when one or two new faces have attempted to get in my face over my camera or drinks I have taken in with me, yet the others that know me soon tell them that I am okay.

I think Notts has a good set of stewards and safety personnel.

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  6,696
  • Days Won:  43

i like @Chris never used to speak to any steward not because i didn't like them just because i keep my self to my self but slowly started to speak to them and they are just fans they love the club and want to do a good job all are friendly and approachable I've held conversations with all of them at some point in the kop and they are fantastic .. where other grounds I've been to they have a chip on they shoulder. @4everapie i didn't realise you was a steward where a bouts at meadow lane.

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,470
  • Days Won:  15

No issues, I say hello and they say hello back.

Nothing more I can say about them, if we are to discuss ball boys though. I have a different stance on that, they are idle and block your view.

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  1,470
  • Days Won:  5

9 hours ago, 4everapie said:

awaits Backlash

Backlash for what?

The ones near me in the Pavis are very friendly, I often see them assisting disabled supporters and greeting people.

Backlash for what?
The ones near me in the Pavis are very friendly, I often see them assisting disabled supporters and greeting people.
On saturday We had to assist 1 gentleman to the first aid centre from the Pavis stand, nothing serious just dehydrated and he was able to go back to his seat.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  1,140
  • Days Won:  2

A fan collapsed and had a fit in the KOP I think.

They are friendly, some do just watch the game instead of watching for trouble tho.

• Content Count:  6,696
  • Days Won:  43

1 hour ago, KingKev said:

A fan collapsed and had a fit in the KOP I think.

They are friendly, some do just watch the game instead of watching for trouble tho.

Myself and @Chris saw that as we made our way back to our seats the stewards were very caring and friendly. I believe the gentleman who had the fit is ok now

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,144
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

1 hour ago, Magic magpie said:

Myself and @Chris saw that as we made our way back to our seats the stewards were very caring and friendly. I believe the gentleman who had the fit is ok now

I think he was taken to hospital to be checked, as his dad wasn't there and someone else told me they had gone.

He's fine from what I've been told, just a thing he experiences which would be nasty. It's not good and I have to say I was concerned about Jordan.

• Content Count:  534
  • Days Won:  1

No issues these days, they used to be arsey but most speak and attempt be friendly now.

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

Some nice comments here about Stewards, it always amazes me how different they can be at other grounds.

Notts won an award for away days didn't they?

Some nice comments here about Stewards, it always amazes me how different they can be at other grounds.
Notts won an award for away days didn't they?
Yes we did

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  285
  • Days Won:  0

All seem friendly enough, I say hello and most will reply. I can't say I have any more interaction than that tbf.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,773
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

When I had a season ticket and couldn’t get to the game I used to give it to my next door neighbour and he started to go, now he’s got a job as a steward and was one of the ones who helped the fan in the Pavis stand.

All the stewards are just ordinary folk doing a job as far as I’m concerned they are very friendly as far as I’m concerned.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  89

Seem to be fine. A couple of years ago they started getting pedantic with standing up at the back of the Kop, whilst 3k away fans were all stood up in the JS. Haven't heard them bang on about it recently though. 

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,734
  • Days Won:  27

They are fine, no issues with them and anyone who does must have done something wrong. They don't pick people out for no reason.

• Content Count:  1,904
  • Days Won:  17

The Stewards near us are all fine, (Behind home dug out), as we go up the steps from the concourse, the stewards there always say hello, and the ones near the dug out have now started to nod their heads to us, as we take our seats. So no probs with stewards from me. 

• Content Count:  888
  • Days Won:  1

They have improved a lot over the last 5 seasons, they used to be a few idiots but I think they have gone. I no longer see them.

The old man who guards the main entrance to the reception is a bit of an idiot, very much a jobsworth person. I have no idea if he's a steward but he should be sacked for his attitude.

• Content Count:  235
  • Days Won:  0

No issues personally.

I have seen them following and what appears to be fans they have identified as trouble causers but I think this is a little OTT. If the fans aren't doing anything, don't kick them off or encourage them by making it seem like they are Nottingham's most wanted.

Archived