Kion Etete leaves for spurs

Magic magpie

So the speculation about Kion Etete future has been settled as he has officially left for premiership side Spurs. Now we have heard rumblings that he is since about February maybe March he is leaving to sign a development contract with spurs. With the financial situation at Meadow lane what it is I’m not shocked they have cashed in on Kion and sold him but why not getting him back On a loan deal. To me it seems that the money rather than building for next season or looking to youth has taken over Kion didn’t start the first team under the current boss Neal Ardley and Harry Kewell but in reserves and youth game Kion has been scorning and playing well. 

I wish him all the best with his future he is a good player and with the support he will flourish.  

44FDCB9C-1360-4EBB-9F92-D46A133E92CC.png

i am not sure i saw anything all that special in him, he most likely wont make it at spurs but i wish him well. notts needs to give youngsters ago this season though because if prem teams are interested it must mean that they have potential and with time could be better than what we have.

I wish him all the very best, it's nice to see a young lad come from a team like Notts and go further.

I am a little sceptical and I hope he proves my doubts wrong, if he applies himself and works hard it could be massive but I just feel he will be doomed for the released list down the line without ever getting a proper shot.

Archived