ex Notts Jake Reeves returns to Wimbledon

Piethagoram

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,469
  • Days Won:  15

Jake Reeves is undoubtedly a solid player, and he seems to be the perfect fit for Wimbledon's style and tactics. However, as talented as he is, it's hard to compare him to the exceptional skills and prowess of Matt Palmer. Wishing Jake Reeves and Wimbledon nothing but success in their journey together. May their partnership flourish and achieve great heights!

• Like 8

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,096
  • Days Won:  2

Good luck, Jake Reeves! I think he did a smashing job when he played for our side. It was great to see his talent and spirit on the pitch. Here's to hoping he continues to excel in his career! 🙌

• Like 6

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  101
  • Days Won:  0

Jake Reeves was a player I admired; however, there were instances where it seemed that he wasn't wholly dedicated to delivering his finest performance. Occasionally, it appeared as though he considered the Non-League as something superior to him. Despite this, he remained a skilled player and it is expected that he would thrive with Wimbledon.

• Like 6

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,007
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Good player for sure! I thought he would be difficult to replace, but Matt Palmer is such a better player.

Plenty of fans have said that Reeves never looked bothered, it's something I tend to disagree with because he always appeared to do his best. I think Wimbledon re-signing him is best for him and the club; they're a good fit. Yet he's very much a Neal Ardley type player and I think he only joined us because of Ardley.

Good luck to him!

• Like 9

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,903
  • Days Won:  5

I was fond of Jake Reeves; he looked impressive. If Notts had him, Matt Palmer and John Bostock in the team, our midfield would be brimming with quality. I wish him all the best.

• Like 5

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,461
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

It's brilliant to see him returning home to his roots, where he has an undeniable connection with the club and the local community. His past experiences at Notts County were quite commendable, as he demonstrated remarkable skill and dedication during his tenure there. Surely, with this wealth of knowledge and genuine affection for his hometown club, he is poised to make an indelible impact. Wishing him all the best in this new chapter of his career, as he will undoubtedly draw upon his previous successes to transform the team and lead them to new heights. Cheers to a bright future ahead!

• Like 7

• Content Count:  881
  • Days Won:  1

He is undeniably a good player, and when he is on his game, he is exceptional. I'll admit that I was disappointed when he left Notts, but it always seemed like a long shot without the deserved promotion. However, I expect him to do very well with Wimbledon, especially since he already has a good grounding at the club. He is familiar with their style of play, and he has shown that when he is comfortable with a team, he can thrive. It is always difficult to see a great player move on, but we wish him every success with his new venture. I for one will be keeping a close eye on his performances in the coming season. Perhaps we will even get the chance to compete against him on the pitch once again!

• Like 3

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,921
  • Days Won:  162

jake reeves was a good player for us and even i thought it would be hard to replace him. i wish him well at the real dons.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  531
  • Days Won:  1

Jake Reeves did well for Notts. Although his time at Meadow Lane was short, I would welcome him back. I don’t think he did much wrong; naturally, he wouldn’t displace Matt Palmer from the starting line-up.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  735
  • Days Won:  3

Jake Reeves was a good player for Notts. I think some fans are critical because he didn’t want to be stuck in the National League and wanted to play in the Football League. I wish it had been with us, but then we might not have signed Matt Palmer. Good luck to Reeves at Wimbledon.

• Like 4

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,733
  • Days Won:  27

I also liked Jake Reeves; I thought he was a very good player for Notts. I don’t mind that he wanted to play in the Football League; a player’s career is quite short and one injury could change everything. I wish him well at Wimbledon.

• Like 5

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  387

I've been keeping an eye on Jake Reeves' career and I always had a feeling he would find his way back to Wimbledon. While he did perform well for us, I couldn't help but notice that he seemed a little weighed down at times and sometimes appeared unhappy on the pitch. It's great to see him back at his former club, and I'm hoping this fresh start will give him the boost he needs to really shine on the field.

• Like 2

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,519
  • Days Won:  9

Jake Reeves seems like a player who would fit in well at AFC Wimbledon. I’ve heard that they’ve paid a fee for him, which is surprising considering how he ended up at Notts in the first place. Nevertheless, I wish him all the best in his new team.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  274

Jake Reeves was a great player for Notts, way above the National League standard. I wish him all the best as he moves back to Wimbledon.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  687

Jake Reeves returning to Wimbledon seems like it was meant to be. I hope he does well and is able to finish his career with them. That would be the perfect ending to his playing days!

• Like 2

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

I managed to see Jake Reeves play a few times during televised games, and he seemed very calm on the ball. Matt Palmer does seem like a massive upgrade. With this said, I wish AFC Wimbledon all the best.

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  1,138
  • Days Won:  2

AFC Wimbledon have done well to bring back Jake Reeves, it’s a good signing and he should do well for them. I wonder if he wants to see out his career with them?