Dan Crowley signs

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,874
  • Days Won:  162

very good news story just posted by @PON_News.

• Like 7

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  129
  • Days Won:  0

Such an exciting signing! I can't wait to see how Dan Crowley fits into our possession-based playstyle. His versatility and creativity in midfield could make a real impact in our squad.

• Like 7

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  1,459
  • Days Won:  5

This is fantastic news! I’m thrilled to hear that Dan Crowley has joined our squad. He seems like the perfect addition to our team. His technical abilities and experience at Arsenal will definitely bring some great quality to our side.

• Like 8

• Content Count:  868
  • Days Won:  1

This is an amazing scoop for Notts! Dan Crowley could become one of our most important additions in recent years. I believe his style is well suited to League Two, and he'll quickly become a fan favourite!

Even Birmingham Live seem surprised.

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/dan-crowley-makes-surprise-transfer-27169134

• Like 9

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  455
  • Days Won:  2

This is a great step forward for our club. The addition of Dan Crowley can only have a positive impact on Notts. It will be exciting to see how he develops and grows with us, and how he contributes to our success. I have high hopes for his future with the club.

• Like 4

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,503
  • Days Won:  9

A big welcome to Dan Crowley! He seems like the ideal player to bolster our squad and elevate our performance. I’m excited to see what he brings to the table this season! I also agree that he looks like a very capable replacement for Ruben Rodrigues and may show fans that we can finally replace lost gems well.

• Like 5

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,339

I must say, I'm really pleased with the acquisition of Dan Crowley. He has the potential to become a key player for us, and I can't wait to see how he develops throughout the season.

• Like 5

• Content Count:  224

Dan Crowley is definitely the type of player we need in our squad. His experience in Arsenal’s youth system will undoubtedly help propel Notts County to new heights. He’s not one of those former types who have been around the block; he’s still quite young and should be a fantastic addition to the squad. I’m pleased he’s joined us.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

Really impressed with the addition of Dan Crowley. He's a young, talented player who has a real chance to shine at Notts County. Exciting times ahead!

• Like 4

• Content Count:  616

Dan Crowley is a terrific signing for Notts and I'm sure he'll prove his worth throughout the season. Let's hope for a high-energy and fruitful partnership!

• Like 3

• Content Count:  367

I believe Dan Crowley will be an excellent addition to Notts. He's showed great potential in his earlier years, and now it's his chance to blossom with us. Let's hope for great things to come!

• Like 4

• Content Count:  686

The Dan Crowley signing has the potential to show fans just how determined Notts is to improve on losing key players. Ruben is a hard one to replace, but I felt the same about Cal Roberts and Kyle Wootton. The club did well to find their replacements, even though Aarone Nemane was already at the club. Luke Williams will get the best out of everyone.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  902
  • Days Won:  3

From what I have read, he seems like a good signing. People who have played for him say he is very attack-focused, which seems to be a good fit for what we needed.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  7,369
  • Days Won:  161
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+
On 20/06/2023 at 17:52, menzinho said:

Luke Williams trying to fit Austin, Scott, McGoldrick, Jones and now Crowley into the same team at the same time...

Jimmy Fallon What GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Exciting signing that's for sure. He had a very good season for Birmingham (in the championship) and then got shafted by a new manager who didn’t want him by all accounts. He’s played a lot of first division football in Netherlands too and look how impressive Ruben was and he’d only played second tier! I think we’ve got a good’un here.

That's a good point 6 months down the line.

Supporter+

We are now into Jan 2024 as I reply to this topic.

Dan has been a revelation having scored 10 goals from midfield as I write.

Trouble is, we are leaking goals like a sieve even though we are scoring freely. Dan is doing well but I can't help feeling that the balance of the side is too weighted toward offense to the detriment of the defense.

Edited by Robbie__64
  • Like 1

• Content Count:  1,701
  • Days Won:  36

Yes it is @Robbie__64, LW has stated that he doesn’t like removing a player from attack by changing formation, so he will have to get better defenders.

Crowley has been brilliant, but I would be happy to lose an attacking option on the right as we would still have Crowley, Langstaff, Didzy and Jones on the pitch.

• Like 1

Supporter+

Good point @Fozzy we have Jones on the left doing a great job, so he could always move to the right occasionally if needed.

We have Scott Robertson now who I believe is more defensively minded who could do a roll for us in the final centre of midfield.

Nemane may be the person to give way for him or another signing