Supporter+

• Like 15
  • Love 3

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  7,487
  • Days Won:  166
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

This is great news and I'm sure we can expect the total to pass the 6000 mark.

Notts are really buzzing on the financial front with all the money making innovations coming thick and fast, and it is so good to see.

To get success nowadays a football club has to be on a firm financial footing and thanks to Notts's innovative owners, we are seeing it before our eyes. Exciting times.

• Like 15

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,773
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Great news, Meadow Lane will be rocking again this season.

• Like 18

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,467
  • Days Won:  15

The fan base has achieved something great. The numbers are respectable and exciting. We might see some new or familiar faces joining us. I wish they would announce the number of adults, teens, and children.

• Like 16

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  1,138
  • Days Won:  2

The number of season ticket sales is impressive. The club should be quite pleased with the total. We might see a few hundred more by the start of the season.

• Like 10
  • Love 1

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,459
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

It’s astonishing how we’ve gone from struggling to attract fans to this. It’s a testament to the hard work everyone puts into the club. Our fan base is the real heroes, most fans are brilliant and very friendly, which makes it easier for new fans to take an interest in Notts. I hope we can sell another hundred or so tickets.

• Like 5
  • Love 14

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,095

A decent number of tickets have been sold, and I’m not disheartened that we didn’t sell more. I’m curious about what the sales would look like if we were on the brink of the Championship or even League One. I reckon that could add another thousand or two to the tally. It’s heartening news indeed. I do wish the club would disclose the figures even when sales are low. In my opinion, it doesn’t do justice to the fans who consistently renew their tickets.

• Like 10

• Content Count:  560
  • Days Won:  4
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Retro_Pie

A grand number of tickets sold, I must say. I’m quite taken aback by the amount sold, and a steady number should be snapped up again by the time the season kicks off. As long as we stay near or exceed the numbers from previous seasons, we’re moving in the right direction.

• Like 13

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  282
  • Days Won:  1

A decent number of tickets have been sold so far. Now that they’re available for general sale, it’ll be intriguing to see if any new supporters or previous season ticket holders who haven’t renewed for a few seasons decide to return. The final number of tickets sold will always be a reflection of our fan base.

• Like 9

• liampie featured this topic

• Content Count:  629

All those season ticket holders are waiting to see the new pitch and Notts playing attractive football. Bring it on!

• Like 12

• Content Count:  12,916
  • Days Won:  162

its a good amount sold, no doubt the fact that notts have a better squad and can perform well enough when things click makes it exciting. it makes a change to know that fans are complaining about the numbers or saying they wont be renewing for whatever reason.

good times should be ahead for us.

• Like 13

• Content Count:  881

I’m chuffed for the club. It shows that stability is yielding results, and with good turnouts on match days, our attendance should remain robust for another season. If the results are favourable, things could improve significantly.

• Like 9

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  581

It is impressive to see the sales at a healthy level, which also shows how far we have come as a club. It will be exciting to see the attendance we get on match days.

• Like 12
  • Love 1

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,897
  • Days Won:  5

The figures are indeed impressive. While some supporters may wish for higher sales, it’s not always feasible. We have a dedicated and consistent fan base that remains with us through thick and thin. Given our current position, these numbers are quite commendable for the club.

• Like 12

• Content Count:  12,916
  • Days Won:  162

yes, our club is going in the right direction. i think some fans believe we should be able to instantly do things but the marketing of the club and media team is impressive. we have so many aspects as fans to be happy with.

seeing better season ticket sales will make match days feel more exciting as you know the support will be there.

• Like 12
  • Love 1

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  184
  • Days Won:  0

The sales are crucial for the club’s expansion, so achieving over 5.6k is quite remarkable. The funds gathered are evidently being ploughed back into the team and various initiatives, making it all the more significant to support it. If we can turn Meadow Lane into a stronghold and deliver enjoyable performances, like at the start of the previous season, it will only bring rewards.

1 hour ago, Piethagoram said:

I sincerely hope for a long overdue cup run to bolster the coffers

It would be lovely to have a successful cup run, a way for the players to give back to the fans. A memorable journey in the FA or League Cup would be splendid. The matches against Liverpool, Sunderland, Fulham, and Manchester City are still cherished.

• Like 8
  • Love 1

• Content Count:  461

It’s great to see the hard work bearing fruit. The club has done a good job of promoting the season tickets and pushing them at every opportunity. It’s rewarding to see the numbers increasing. Fans don’t just start buying tickets out of the blue; it’s their loyalty and the prospect of a promising season that drives them.

• Like 6

• Content Count:  145
  • Days Won:  0

These are indeed positive times for Notts. After the downturn we experienced during our challenging years, it’s heartening to see our numbers on the rise. Each person involved contributes to this success. The community and fans deserve recognition along with the club. Meadow Lane offers a wonderful match day experience. Here’s hoping it continues for a long time and serves as a symbol of our success.

• Like 9

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  1,903
  • Days Won:  17

It's great to see numbers are up by 200 on last seasons sales. Ours are ordered. COYP

• Like 8
  • Love 1

• Content Count:  881

@JustLikeJuve Absolutely, I couldn’t agree more. It’s truly uplifting to see Notts bouncing back after the tough times. The increase in numbers is a testament to the collective efforts of everyone involved. The community, fans, and the club all deserve a round of applause for their contributions. The match day experience at Meadow Lane is indeed fantastic, and long may it continue to be a beacon of our success. Here’s to many more years of prosperity for Notts!

• Like 9

• Content Count:  495

The higher the sales, the more beneficial the funds can be utilised. It’s fantastic to witness the numbers rising again, similar to Lifeline which is now full and has a waiting list. At least there’s no queue to secure your seat. :D

• Like 3

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,000
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

It was never a case of if I would renew, I know this is the case for many fans and I hope to start seeing some old faces who stopped going due to all the issues. It was a bit of downer seeing this happen, although I always hoped one day the club would be well looked after. The amount of season ticket sales to-date is nothing short of amazing; it really is a positive sign for the club and shows that things are much better now.

We can be thankful for many things that the Reedtz have done for Notts, but for me making Notts a club that embraces its fans and ensures their money is well spent is very rewarding to see.

• Like 5
  • Love 1