Kristian Dennis will stay!

samwatto2008

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  922
  • Days Won:  9

I have no proof but I am almost certain that Dennis will stay for the National League campaign. He now has 3 relegations in a row with Chesterfield and Notts so therefore I think teams won't give him the time of day as he looks to be a burden.

I think this will benefit us next year though, hopefully a good pres-season under his belt and we might actually get to see a fit Kristian Dennis who can score for fun in the National League.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,937
  • Days Won:  162

he has goals though, people always blame the strikers for being lazy but give him the service, get hemmings and someone else to form a good understanding. he will score more for us, the communication on the pitch should be better.

the club needs talkers.

i think he will leave though, someone will try to pick him up on a loan probably.

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  588
  • Days Won:  2

I would hope so, he is a good striker but Notts didn't get the most out of him.

If he's fit, I am sure he would come back sharper and keen to play. I know Grimsby fans that don't rate him, they said he works hard but doesn't move as much as he should. Notts just needs to move the ball into the box better.

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,734
  • Days Won:  27

I think he will go, Notts needs players who are committed and able to work themselves out of this league.

I have nothing against Dennis but he left Chesterfield wanting to play at a higher level, why would he stick here? Either he will be loaned or the club will release his contract so he can sign for someone on a free. I don't think he would stick with a club in the National League myself.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,144
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I said a few weeks ago that the National League could be the start of forming the partnership between Kane Hemmings and Kristian Dennis, I know people think they'll leave but I do think it will be one or the other.

It depends on the players, though, yet Dennis could be a goal scorer for Notts.

The wing needs to have proper talent, so that it spreads the play and therefore the midfield can be more creative with the ball. He was never going to do well with route one football, when it became tippy tappy stuff it wasn't going to work. You have to at least play some form of football. I do hope he stays!

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,303
  • Days Won:  28

If hes given the chance he could help us out of the national league with help from other squad members.

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  633
  • Days Won:  1

@samwatto2008 I hope you're right because the club won't find someone else who can score goals for fun. They need to play him and to his strengths.

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  36

Totally Agree @Chris, it will either be Hemmings or Dennis that leaves and not both. Personally I think it will be Hemmings as he must be on a fair whack and probably more than Dennis. 

Dennis is a goalscorer and that is what we need, hopefully he will realise this and give it everything as he didn't feature that much for Grimsby when on loan. Stick him alongside a big target man and he will score plenty, put him with Hemmings and I'm not so sure.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  474
  • Days Won:  6
  • 𝕏:  twitter OldNottsfan

Notts haven’t played to Dennis’ or Hemmings’ strength during the season just gone. Instead they opted for a high ball to Stead who couldn’t win it to save his life. Both Dennis & Hemmings could do a great job if we played the ball to them to feet or to run onto.

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

Notts needs to try and retain the pair, it could work out and help gain promotion but if one goes they need replacing properly.

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

I’m not sure clubs would be put off, Chesterfield and Notts has issues in the background. The right club could see him as an easy target due to our relegation, this could mean teams might try to get him on the cheap to offload his wages.

He’s a natural goalscorer and would be a player most fans would want.

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,099
  • Days Won:  2

It’s a bold guess, I think Kane Hemmings will go which would force Notts to try and retain Kristian Dennis.

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,524
  • Days Won:  9

Notts needs to watch Dennis in training and find out what can help him on the pitch, he would get goals easily. I would like him to stay but if he left, I’d be annoyed if it was on a free.

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  6,696
  • Days Won:  43

I don’t he will he will be the first one out the door. The fact he went on loan last January suggests to me he don’t want to be with us and the rumours I’ve heard and read about him not being happy etc would suggest he won’t stay. Or if he dose then he will want certain guarantees and right now we are not in a position to give anyone any guarantees 

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,303
  • Days Won:  28

If we can get money for them i dont see them staying.

Archived