Derry and Labadie on Jack Grealish

Piethagoram

I remember Jack's dad giving PoN an exclusive interview and very interesting it was too

• Like 8
  • Love 4

Good interview; always enjoy hearing positive words reflecting on Notts. I agree with the sentiments about us being relegated if it wasn’t for Jack Grealish. Instead of Joss, Alan Sheehan would have been a better choice as manager and club captain.

• Like 6

Jack Grealish was always going to be a star. I am surprised people are still going on about it. When he established himself in Villa’s team it happened, when they went up via the Championship it happened. When he had a good season with Villa and got called up to England, it happened. When he joined Manchester City it happened. It’s quite boring now.

• Like 9

Supporter+

The lad has certainly done well for himself but you could see that the future was bright when he played for Notts, I think that Grealish and that Scottish lad (Magregor?) we’re a different level. Class acts both of them.

• Like 8

I know, it took some talking to get Callum McGregor down. I forget which of them missed the team photo, I think that was Jack? I heard a funny story about that, but I can't be sure my memories are right.

Jack always looked classy; his family knew he was going to be special.

The move to Manchester City wasn't the first time they had expressed interest. L:Liverpool also once expressed interest, but Jack rejected because he wanted to play for Villa a little longer.

• Like 9

jack was always the cream of the crop, i know some fans though callum mcgregor was the better player and had the most potenial but for that to be proven he would have had to been explosive for celtic or left them completely. both good players but they dont compare.

• Like 6

The moment we saw Jack Grealish play, we knew he was something special. A kid of his age willing to take players on and without fear, going as far to love having his body kicked to the ground. He’s a great player, pleased he won the Premier League. He has come a long way from his days at Notts and he deserves all the success he gets.

• Like 5

Jack Grealish seemed destined to eventually sign for one of the best teams in England, if not the world. It is pleasing to see that he has won the Premier League and Champions League. A player of his calibre should achieve such feats.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...