Dan Crowley signs

Supporter+

• Like 23

Technically astute, good link up play and very much suited to a possession based team like us. 

Another example of us willing to take a chance on an undervalued player (not in terms of price) but in the sense, that we're a club that can revitalise a player's career. It's worked for John Bostock and it's working for Jodi Jones.

• Like 21
  • Love 4

Seems to me to be a very sensible addition.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

It's a very good signing, he was very promising as a youngster and is one of those steady type players we have seen in the mould of the likes of Matt Palmer. He has a real quality about his play. He's one of the Arsenal youth team players I have admired over the years.

I think he will fit in excellently with our system and give us a lot more quality in this department.

It's a fantastic signing for me.

• Like 19

brilliant signing, he looks a player on real quality and i think he will give us some flair in midfield. you dont get signed by arsenal without being able to play a certain way, if we can continue playing as we did last season, he will fit straight in and look like a player who has been here for much longer. i am very excited about his arrival.

• Like 17

Dan Crowley could have stepped up and become the signing of the season. With all due respect to David McGoldrick, Crowley is at the right age to give his best football and I think he’s an excellent signing for us. Potentially by far the best, despite McGoldrick and Jodi Jones.

• Like 15
  • Love 2

Dan Crowley is indeed an exciting signing. I hope we can get the best out of his abilities and that it doesn’t take long for him to get up to speed with us. We play a different game to Morecambe, but his days at Arsenal should help. He seems to be a good baller and I can’t wait to see him within the team.

• Like 15

Luke Williams trying to fit Austin, Scott, McGoldrick, Jones and now Crowley into the same team at the same time...

Jimmy Fallon What GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Exciting signing that's for sure. He had a very good season for Birmingham (in the championship) and then got shafted by a new manager who didn’t want him by all accounts. He’s played a lot of first division football in Netherlands too and look how impressive Ruben was and he’d only played second tier! I think we’ve got a good’un here.

• Like 8

@menzinho i think we should have faith in the master, i think we are going for depth and i do think this gives us the option to try mcgoldrick or crowley in rubens old role. austin may be pushed out wide, but its great to see how strong all these players are on paper. 

• Like 15

This is a very shrewd and sensible signing. I have to say, we are assembling a very good squad. I can see Dan Crowley fitting in. He gives us depth in key areas and players will have to perform to get into the starting 11. I am delighted by this news.

• Like 13

Dan Crowley seems like the perfect signing. He performed well at Morecambe. When he joined them, I was surprised. However, since he is from Coventry, the move made more sense due to the proximity. We have many connections to Coventry, making us quite the Coventry club.

• Like 12

Dan Crowley is indeed a fantastic signing for the club. Luke Williams is building a very competitive squad for League Two. There may be a few more additions that you would like to see, such as a CB/LWB, but overall the squad is looking strong. I’m glad you’re pleased that Crowley has signed for us.

• Like 13

I think this is a very good capture for Notts. He looks to have the ability and sometimes players like this excel more in a good team. I think the signing has the potential to do extremely well, so it’s hard not to be impressed.

• Like 8

He’s a signing that I feel is a dream to be announced by Notts. He’s excellent and in League Two he will be like Johnnie Jackson. Way too good for League Two. It seems we are building a side that could be as good as the last time we won the League Two title. To be in another title race would be very positive.

• Like 9

I used to support Wasps when they existed, and one of the things they were most renowned for was identifying waifs and strays and giving them the platform to perform.  Players like Paul Sackey, Serge Betson and others resurrected careers and went on to represent their countries. Coupled with hungry youngsters like Cipriani, the Willis brothers, Launchberry and so on, they had a great mix of experience and youth, but all hungry for success for different reasons ,  It strikes me the Notts are doing the same, identifying players who don't fit elsewhere, are young and up coming, or whose careers have stalled for whatever reason and are providing them a home to get back on track.  It was very successful for Wasps, I think it will be for us too.

• Like 4
  • Love 2