wishing you well piethagoram

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,908
  • Days Won:  162

i am not sure if i should or not post this, but i think there will be other members who wont know that care just like me. after incidents the last few years, i know a group of us decided to try to be supportive and express community care because it is what was shown to us.

take care and know we do @Piethagoram.

• Like 12
  • Love 4

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,895
  • Days Won:  5

Before becoming a moderator, I mostly kept to myself, sharing my views and occasionally replying to others. It was only after getting involved that I truly began to value PON.

@Piethagoram, I hope you get well soon and return to watching Notts. Sadly, there’s no quick fix for missing that. :(

• Like 11
  • Love 2

• Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Wishing you a speedy recovery @Piethagoram I hope you are back on here soon, we miss you.

thanks for posting @liampie I had no idea he’d been in hospital. 

• Like 10
  • Love 2

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  879
  • Days Won:  1

Focus on getting better and looking after yourself. Try not to stress about Notts too much, although it’s commendable that you wanted to be there, @Piethagoram.

• Like 7
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, Fan of Big Tone said:

thanks for posting @liampie I had no idea he’d been in hospital. 

its personal and not really for me to do it, so i dont want to over step things but i do care and look out for people who are members on social media. sometimes we just need to know that people care. i know this when i had my accident at work.

• Love 11

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I throw my hat, well thoughts into wishing @Piethagoram all the best. I think he knows where I am and that I care, sometimes people think I care only about PON and that's very much far from the truth. It's easier to feel more like myself here, than on social media where sometimes you have unpleasant people reading into everything you say or write.

Take care of yourself Piethagoram, just know we are here.

• Like 10
  • Love 3

• Content Count:  77
  • Days Won:  0

I'm relatively new to this forum, but the warmth and support shown to @Piethagoram make me proud to be part of this community. It's rare to find a place online where people genuinely care for each other's wellbeing. Piethagoram, though we haven't interacted much, I'm wishing you a speedy recovery and hope to see your posts soon. The site isn't complete without you.

• Like 10
  • Love 2

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,466
  • Days Won:  15

Just saw the update about @Piethagoram and I couldn't just scroll by without leaving a word of encouragement.

It's a tough journey, but you're not alone. This forum, although virtual, has a real sense of camaraderie and affection. Pulling for you, mate. Looking forward to your comeback, stronger and healthier!

• Like 8
  • Love 2

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  7,468
  • Days Won:  165
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

Sorry to hear that @Piethagoram has been unwell.

My wish is that you have a speedy recovery and it won't be long before you are back on PON, because you are a very valuable member of this community and you have been very much missed.

• Like 5
  • Love 5

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,728
  • Days Won:  27

If we don’t take care of each other, who will take care of PON?

That’s the essence of a community. I hope you get well soon @Piethagoram. I didn’t know you were ill until I read this, but I can confidently say I hope for your speedy recovery.

• Like 5
  • Love 5

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,455
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

I’m sorry to hear that you’ve been in hospital and unwell. The pain you’re experiencing sounds distressing, but I hope you’re being looked after. I won’t tag you as it might be overwhelming, but like others, I care and wish you all the best.

• Like 5
  • Love 4

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,290
  • Days Won:  69

The messages you read here from PoN members show how much you are appreciated and missed @Piethagoram Words aren't much help against illness and pain but I hope you get a bit of comfort knowing how much we all care..I miss your posts and banter too. Here's wishing you all the very best

• Like 5
  • Love 4

i hope you dont mind me having posted this @Piethagoram but i am pleased people are expressing support and concern. its not so much about me missing your posts but making sure you know we care. i dont want my messages to annoy you but i am more than happy to apologise in case they have. :) 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  143

It’s terrible to hear that you’re in pain, but I hope it lessens over time. The sense of unity and camaraderie here on PON is remarkable. Wishing you a speedy recovery, @Piethagoram.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

• Content Count:  67

@Piethagoram, sending positive vibes your way! Get well soon. It's communities like these that remind us how powerful compassion is. 🙏

• Like 3
  • Love 2

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  1,055
  • Days Won:  54

Yes, get well soon @Piethagoram, you didn't miss much against Wimbledon so here's to hoping for a win or a clean sheet (the latter will be more impressive) against Crawley to help boost your spirits!

• Like 5
  • Love 2

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  184

I sincerely hope you read this. As a newcomer to the site and someone trying to take on a role that benefits the community, I naturally want to check in and see if you’re alright? Secondly, I wish you a swift recovery to the best health possible, @Piethagoram. I hope your discomfort subsides and that you can move about freely. The only pain you should be feeling right now is related to Notts. Take care!

• Like 4
  • Love 2

• Content Count:  5,443
  • Days Won:  287

I can only echo the above. I hope you have a speedy recovery @Piethagoram, take care and don't rush yourself. Fingers crossed you'll be back at the Lane again and on PON very soon :)

• Like 4
  • Love 2

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  3,009
  • Days Won:  1

I’m really enjoying the supportive atmosphere shown here by the community. It’s quite special to see members showing their support, and I’d like to wish you all the best as well. Concentrate on yourself until you’re ready, but know that there’s a place for you here when you’re feeling better.

• Love 5

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

Speaking from experience, it works both ways. I feel truly humbled to be on the receiving end as well as the one reaching out. The post on x.com appears somber, mentioning pain, but I sincerely wish you well, @Piethagoram. It's evident that there are people here who care about you, so I hope that's a positive for you.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  502
  • Days Won:  2

@Piethagoram I'm just catching up with things, and was really saddened to read that you are having some issues. I really hope you get better shortly and we see you back in the thick of things again soon

• Like 4

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  8,772
  • Days Won:  193
  • 𝕏:  twitter @piethagoram

Just to say a big thank you for all of your support.

It's been a troubling month but I am thankful that the cysts found were non cancerous.

Today, I have completed 57 years supporting Notts...not sure how many years I have left. Though I do feel I will pass this world at the San Sirrel , after another defensive clanger that will finish me off 😉

• Like 2
  • Love 6

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,290
  • Days Won:  69

Welcome back @Piethagoram.A bit of good news after a very disappointing Saturday (I'm not just talking Notts here,either).Anyway it's good to have you back,take things easy.I hope you're recovering well and you're feeling comfortable now.I see you have already completed today's Wordle and unlike me made the right choices quickly.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

• Content Count:  5,443
  • Days Won:  287

It's great to hear from you again @Piethagoram! Hope you have a speedy recovery and can look forward to quite a few more years of Notts-related fun yet :)

• Like 2
  • Love 2