name a dream you hope to achieve

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,939
  • Days Won:  162

one thing i have been doing since i was 16 is saving my wages, i dont go out much to places that costs me money and the only place i do is when i attend notts games. i hope to save enough to buy a home or apartment for myself one day, its the dream and i am working towards that.

what about you?

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  908
  • Days Won:  3

I want to go on a cruise for several months, visit different nations and just have a nice relaxing break.

I have been on a few cruises but usually they are only for a few days or a week if that, I just think a longer one would be the most relaxing way to enjoy myself.

• Content Count:  142
  • Days Won:  0

12 minutes ago, Countyman said:

Does winning the lottery count? :lol:

If so I want to become a board member at Notts.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,144
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Very sensible to save in this day and age @liampie, well done mate.

I want to tour the US. I had made plans to go over to American within three years and @Dana Shoup wanted to take me to some games, firstly a US soccer game but also a hockey game too. It's a shame that this won't happen, but I would like to visit his grave if I get a chance (if he has been buried). I still want to visit others mind and, I want to get over my fear of flying.

When I went to France I became homesick and I really want to travel the world a bit, especially with my health taking a turn in the wrong direction.

• Content Count:  10,773
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+
2 hours ago, liampie said:

one thing i have been doing since i was 16 is saving my wages, i dont go out much to places that costs me money and the only place i do is when i attend notts games. i hope to save enough to buy a home or apartment for myself one day, its the dream and i am working towards that.

what about you?

Well done @liampie if you can get on the property ladder you’ll be made for life, property is always a good investment.

2 hours ago, lambleypie said:

I want to go on a cruise for several months, visit different nations and just have a nice relaxing break.

I have been on a few cruises but usually they are only for a few days or a week if that, I just think a longer one would be the most relaxing way to enjoy myself.

I hope you’ve got plenty of money @lambleypie because a cruise of several months will costa lot of money. We’ve been on six cruises the longest was 17 nights and it cost a small fortune.

Supporter+

Can I have more than one?

The most important one is to live a long, healthy life otherwise I can’t fulfill my other dreams.

I’d love to run a half marathon but that is probably a pipe dream as I’m stuck on 5k (3 miles) and find it hard to progress.

I’d also like to overcome my fear of flying a take a holiday by plane.

See my grandchildren grow up, have children and be happy.

Get my weight down to under 12 stone.

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,524
  • Days Won:  9

One day I would like to move to somewhere like Spain or Portugal, just live the remaining days out in the sun care free.

• Content Count:  235
  • Days Won:  0

I want to see Notts playing in the Premier League against all the great clubs, plus a CL place would make my dream come true. Munto come back! :lol:

19 hours ago, Fan of Big Tone said:

Well done @liampie if you can get on the property ladder you’ll be made for life, property is always a good investment.

I hope you’ve got plenty of money @lambleypie because a cruise of several months will costa lot of money. We’ve been on six cruises the longest was 17 nights and it cost a small fortune.

by time im 22, i want to look for a more rewarding job. i work in factory at the moment, i have been here since i was 16 and it pays ok, i get overtime because nobody else wants to do the job. my goals to make this happen in my mid 20s.

having my own home would be nice.

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,467
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

I have been accepted to go to Uni to study journalism at Leeds Beckett. My main priority and goal would be graduate and start a fledgling career in sports.

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  534
  • Days Won:  1

I am trying to think of a dream which isn't too personal, but I can't think of anything.

3 hours ago, ScottyP said:

I want to see Notts playing in the Premier League against all the great clubs, plus a CL place would make my dream come true. Munto come back! :lol:

This would REALLY be a dream come true.

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,734
  • Days Won:  27

I want to see England win the World Cup in my life time.

Supporter+
3 hours ago, CliftonMagpie said:

It could be sooner than you imagine..........then again.

17 hours ago, Fan of Big Tone said:

It could be sooner than you imagine..........then again.

Don't say that, it will jinx things and Sweden can be a bit of bogey team for England in the World Cup.

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,307
  • Days Won:  69

20 hours ago, CliftonMagpie said:

Its a long time since I saw England win the World Cup and the memory is beginning to fade so I'd like to witness another win.

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,307
  • Days Won:  69

On 03/07/2018 at 12:51, ScottyP said:

I'd  also love to see Notts playing in the Premier League against my lot.:rollonfloorlaughing:

45 minutes ago, super_ram said:

Its a long time since I saw England win the World Cup and the memory is beginning to fade so I'd like to witness another win.

All the good players England have had over the years and we wasted it hiring the wrong people to manage them.

At least you have seen it happen Super.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  1,041
  • Days Won:  71

On 02/07/2018 at 15:28, liampie said:

what about you?

I had three ambitions when I left school in 1970 - to see Notts finish above Forest in the league, to run a marathon, and to own a racehorse.  The first happened in 1975, the second in 1984, but I only part managed the third.  I had a one twelfth share in a horse once, and minor shares in several very successful club horses, but never managed to own one outright.

It's a good target to own your own property Liam, and well worth the effort of saving in the end.  It's the best investment you are likely to make, and even better when you pay off the last mortgage payment and the house is all yours.  My wife and I agreed that rather than pay for our three daughter's weddings, we would give them £10,000 each to get them started on the property ladder.  Two down but still one payment to go!

12 hours ago, Elite_pie said:

My wife and I agreed that rather than pay for our three daughter's weddings, we would give them £10,000 each to get them started on the property ladder.  Two down but still one payment to go!

this is brilliant, some parents dont have a care in the world for their children but if you set them up. it will help them in the future years, its hard enough to secure a job these days, as is having to be wise spending money.

:) 

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  6,696
  • Days Won:  43

Ive dreamed of owning my own business for years. A little place of my own selling good food

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  1,140
  • Days Won:  2

I want to see Notts play every 92 team in the pro leagues. I have done most of L2 and majority of L1 already.

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

I aim to retire at the end of the year, all my monies tied up in savings and I sold the house I bought when I first moved over to the States when I took up my current job.

So I want to find a nice house, with plenty of green grass and private from view.

Just like @liampie I saved to get onto the property ladder and I want to retire peacefully. I'm tired of being on the road and working long hours.

Supporter+
2 hours ago, AmericanPie said:

So I want to find a nice house, with plenty of green grass and private from view.

You forgot the thatched roof and roses round the door. 

Why do you want it private from view? What are you going to be getting up to? We need to know. :joker:

Archived