Call me crazy but I don’t think the playoffs are gone.

Magic magpie

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  6,696
  • Days Won:  43

Ok so call me insane I’m used to it but I feel the playoffs are not gone yet a few wins a bit of confidence and I think we could be back in the hunt. I know right now that’s bleak very bleak but while the games and points are there I believe...!! COYP

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,773
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+
6 hours ago, Magic magpie said:

Ok so call me insane I’m used to it but I feel the playoffs are not gone yet a few wins a bit of confidence and I think we could be back in the hunt. I know right now that’s bleak very bleak but while the games and points are there I believe...!! COYP

You’re insane! Well you told me to do it. 😜

Seriously @Magic magpie I think you are right, there are loads of points to play for so it is possible however unlikely it seems at present.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,939
  • Days Won:  162

its not impossible but it would take a lot of discipline and fight to get there. sorry @Magic magpie you sound crazy. 😛 

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  534
  • Days Won:  1

I don't think the chances of it happening are all that likely, I would rather focus on safety and finishing about mid table.

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,263
  • Days Won:  25

Nothing is won or lost in September , I love your positivity you have to be a little insane pal , we’re Notts County 🤣🤣, all to play for but a huge challenge ahead lets get some points on the board and confidence up for now . COYP 

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,144
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

@Magic magpie is officially insane, I hope he could be right but I would focus on just becoming a decent League Two team now.

Notts bottled promotion but they need to fight to clear themselves away from the relegation zone. Playoffs to me seems ever so unlikely when nobody presses or takes responsibility and it's not the strikers fault.

7 hours ago, Chris said:

@Magic magpie is officially insane, I hope he could be right but I would focus on just becoming a decent League Two team now.

Notts bottled promotion but they need to fight to clear themselves away from the relegation zone. Playoffs to me seems ever so unlikely when nobody presses or takes responsibility and it's not the strikers fault.

Bro I’m insane I’m for the little guy the come back team and never giving up

7 hours ago, Who r ya?? You Pies!! said:

Nothing is won or lost in September , I love your positivity you have to be a little insane pal , we’re Notts County 🤣🤣, all to play for but a huge challenge ahead lets get some points on the board and confidence up for now . COYP 

Mate I’m off me head 😂

8 hours ago, liampie said:

its not impossible but it would take a lot of discipline and fight to get there. sorry @Magic magpie you sound crazy. 😛 

That’s ok buddy I’ve said crazier things mate 😂

12 hours ago, Fan of Big Tone said:

You’re insane! Well you told me to do it. 😜

Seriously @Magic magpie I think you are right, there are loads of points to play for so it is possible however unlikely it seems at present.

I did indeed mate .. after the draw today I think it may be hard 

• Followers:  8
  • Content Count:  1,054
  • Days Won:  13
  • 𝕏:  twitter @KB1862

Unless we can get to grips with conceding less, it's not looking to great. Offensively we are great defensively not so much however if that changes we can make a great push. 

5 minutes ago, Bainbridge NCFC said:

Unless we can get to grips with conceding less, it's not looking to great. Offensively we are great defensively not so much however if that changes we can make a great push. 

I have to agree buddy 👍🏻

• Followers:  8
  • Content Count:  2,294
  • Days Won:  58
  • 𝕏:  twitter ARLukomski

I don't think they are either to be honest. Kewell needs to drill positioning, teamwork, structure and organisation into the defence. Oh yeah and we need a new keeper. Going forward, we look brilliant 

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,734
  • Days Won:  27

Not happening mate but I admire your optimism, maybe if Fitzsimons is replaced @Magic magpie?

4 minutes ago, CliftonMagpie said:

Not happening mate but I admire your optimism, maybe if Fitzsimons is replaced @Magic magpie?

That would be like getting in the playoffs in it’s self mate if he got replaced 

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

The playoffs seem long gone now, winning yesterday could have seen Notts move closer to chasing this but I don't see promotion being on the cards. There's still things that need to be sorted rather than ignored.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,303
  • Days Won:  28

I think we are far off that... we could hope but i think mid table at the most unless Notts dramatically improve and other teams start playing like our start of the season.

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,099
  • Days Won:  2

I don't want to sound negative but I don't want to think about promotion at the moment, if it happens great but right now this won't happen anyway when we concede goals easier than it is to score them.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  24
  • Days Won:  0

I am conflicted with this, on the one hand since 04/05 the worst starting 22clubs (I did 25 however 3 of the teams have yet to compile a total as they have recorded the poor record this season) have an average final points tally of 50points and an average finishing place of 19th.  The standout team being Stockport from 2006/07 who started the season with 5 points from 8 games, and amassing 71 over the season finishing just outside the playoffs in 8th aided by an incredible 9 game win streak. I also omitted all the teams who had points deducted, I think. It is the 5th worst start in said timeframe so it does look gloomy historically. 

However this season really could be different in my eyes, we have plenty of goals and even so early in the season Alan Hardy has really changed things and also addressed some of the frailities in the squad. Admittedly numbers don’t mean quality but this is league two and quality isn’t exactly rife. If the new look defence can help the crumbling confidence of Fitzsimons and he can become the player he was last season, we could go on a real run. We definitely have quality in this squad as I’m sure few would doubt, hopefully Harry Kewell can harness that talent and break the mound of previous clubs who have started so poorly. 

Im backing us to be the real form team going into the playoffs and taking them by storm, yes I’m still wearing rose tinted glasses I know but still....

• Content Count:  3,524
  • Days Won:  9

On 17/09/2018 at 15:13, Magic magpie said:

I know iam mate 😂👍🏻

You are @Magic magpie but keep spreading the positivity it may rub off onto someone else.

Archived