Who are you upset about seeing leave Notts

Magic magpie

To be honest I expected more to go, it is clear changes needed making, some tough decisions. If there is a takeover, it will be interesting to see if any more are allowed to leave. After last season, not surprised, or disappointed, to see anyone leave. Only hope that some pride can be instilled into next seasons squad, because I think that has been sadly lacking of late. 

Richard Duffy!!! 😥😪😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Oh wait, I hear party music!! :D

Noor Husin was a waste, but perhaps a bad attitude there? He did change over the months and months, which I saw him leave (until he vanished). He was perhaps one of the first ones that was told I'd imagine. I think all are about right TBH, I think Cedric Evina and Dan Jones could have worked out rotating between the two - if two strong centre backs signed. Jim O'Brien's passion will be missed.

Elliott Ward, David Vaughan, Jon Stead (will retire or sign for a League Two team for 1 year), Rob Milsom, Shaun Brisley and Lewis Alessandra should be released.

The club can do better.

just jim o brien, the rest makes a lot of sense.

jon stead is what 37? notts needs to find a younger strike partnership and i hope the club can sign a target man that could assist with making the kane hemmings and kristian dennis partnership work out.

neither of those deserve to get out of this club without redeeming themselves first.

About time. Will miss JIm O'Brien possibly and would have swapped him for Doyle, but can understand him wanting to go as he can do better.

Of the ones still here, I would still expect Enzio and Hemmings to leave and would try to move on Kellett as he is too small and injury prone. Etete will probably be sold as well to be honest.

The key depends upon who the new owner is and what they want from Notts.

None of them, majority played a major role in seeing the club relegated. They didn't contribute to the team well enough, some are guilty of not even being worthy of wearing the shirt.

Glad the retained list has been announced it's time to rebuild.

I'm glad with most of them. A few that went could have worked but we can't really nogotiate terms at the moment. Some more need to go but i guess if they are in contract it will be harder. I can see why Stead went, because he was too old even though he outplayed the rest of the squad alot of last season when he was on. That just shows how bad most of them were last season.

I am not bothered about any of them, you can't grow attached to players after a short time and I realise how much of an overhaul the club needs in the squad department. This is why I feel as I do, it gives the club the correct chance to bring in players who can work harder than those who have left the club.

This seems topical with the departure of Etete to Spurs. He never really looked ready but it's a shame we never got to see him play for a year or two before he went. The same goes to the two other young lads now also at Premier League clubs - I hadn't heard of either. In the past we'd have seen them play for Notts, now they're whisked off to an academy before they even hit 18.

Archived