• Content Count:  13,083
  • Days Won:  162

its awful news, rest in peace jason turner. :( 

• Like 2

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,519
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

I am saddened by the news of the passing of Notts County CEO, Jason Turner. He was a well-respected figure in the football world, and his death is a great loss to the club and to the game.

Turner was a dedicated and passionate administrator, and he was instrumental in helping Notts County to achieve success on and off the field. He was a great asset to the club, and his death will be felt deeply by all who knew him.

My thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends at this difficult time.

• Like 2

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  1,114
  • Days Won:  54

Just awful news, and completely out of nowhere which makes it even worse. I’m sure Charlie Slater even mentioned him on the commentary as he was there at Altrincham mid-week. Heart-breaking for his friends and family. Rest in peace Jason, and thank you for everything you have done for the club.

• Like 2

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,506
  • Days Won:  287

This is a bolt from the blue and genuinely shocking and tragic news.  My condolences to everyone who was close to him.

• Like 2

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,409
  • Days Won:  69

RIP Jason Turner, sincere condolences to family ,friends and all who knew you.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• Followers:  25
  • Content Count:  30,368
  • Days Won:  1,063
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I didn't know Jason, though he spoke to me a few times in passing. He always came across as a bubbly person, who was very focused on his tasks in a very clear way. It was obvious just how much he loved the club.

It's very sad news, 50 is no age. It makes me want to enjoy life a lot more, as it hits home.

For those who knew him well, take in moments to cherish those memories you had with Jason and, just know how much his passing has rippled through the footballing world.

Rest in Peace, Jason Turner.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• Content Count:  4,789
  • Days Won:  27

The news of Jason Turner's passing comes as a sudden shock, adding to the already existing sadness. It's a tragic loss, and my heart goes out to his family during this difficult time.

The loss of a loved one is never easy, and I can't imagine what his family is going through. It's important to take a moment to remember the good times and cherish the memories. Jason will always be remembered for the joy he brought into the lives of those who knew him.

Although it's difficult to find the right words to say during this time, it's important to offer support and comfort to those who are grieving. My thoughts and condolences are with Jason's family and friends, and I hope they find the strength to get through this difficult time.

• Love 3

• Followers:  8
  • Content Count:  3,557
  • Days Won:  9

The departure of Jason Turner from our club is indeed a saddening loss for us. His contributions to the club will be sorely missed.

• Like 1

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,966
  • Days Won:  5

I used to proper enjoy the updates that Jason Turner gave. He had a way of keeping us fans in the loop about what was happening with the club. Even when the updates became few and far between, you knew it was because the club was making strides in the right direction.

It proper sucks to hear that Jason's passed away. He was such an important member of the club and a beloved figure in the community. Rest in Peace, Jason. You'll be missed.

• Like 1

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,514
  • Days Won:  15

I would like to thank Jason for all he has done for the club, especially during those difficult days when it looked like we might not even have one. Rest in peace, Jason Turner.

• Like 2

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,371
  • Days Won:  1

He will be deeply missed, and my thoughts are with his family and loved ones during this difficult time. Rest in peace, Jason.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• Content Count:  4,789
  • Days Won:  27

A great sign of respect for Jason Turner by the club, players, and the fans in attendance. Hearing Jason's name being sung from the Kop at several times during the game was great to see, as was the minute's applause by most fans.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  1,489
  • Days Won:  5

It was a fitting farewell from a commemorative match, with a favourable outcome and enthusiastic encouragement for a poignant day. Jason Turner would have been pleased with the proceedings, may he rest in peace.

• Like 2

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

When you're a Notts fan living away from the club, one of the best things was getting updates from Jason Turner. He was always really passionate and knew a lot about the team. Between him and the Pride of Nottingham, you had everything you needed to know what was happening at the club. From the fans' opinions to what the CEO thought about how things were going. You knew the club was in good hands. It's sad to hear that Jason has passed away, but we'll always remember him.

• Like 3

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  81
  • Days Won:  4

To all the Notts fans who knew Jason, my heart goes out to you. He was clearly a beloved and respected figure, not just in football but in the lives he touched. Wrexham feels your pain and understands the impact this loss has on not just your club but the entire County community. The more I learn about Jason, the more I respect him for his kindness and humanity as your CEO. He was truly one in a million and on behalf of myself, I am deeply sorry for your loss.

• Like 1
  • Love 2