Aaron Nemane

Dripsey3

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  2,480
  • Days Won:  68

Supporter+

Saturday was the first time I've seen Aaron live. He gave a masterclass in wing play. My friend was telling his son to copy what Aaron does next time he has a game. I'm looking forward to seeing what Aaron can do in L2 next season. 

• Like 10

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  8,985
  • Days Won:  193
  • 𝕏:  twitter @piethagoram

For a team that plays wing backs, we have Chicksen in the Vanarama team of the season, an essentially left back playing as a wing back, and Nemane, an out and out winger playing as a wing back

• Like 6
  • Love 1

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  57
  • Days Won:  0

Chicksen didn't have his best game on Saturday, but both the wing backs have been superb all season.

• Like 10
  • Love 1

• Followers:  25
  • Content Count:  30,365
  • Days Won:  1,063
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Unfortunately, I think Adam Chicksen is one of those players who struggle to shake off comments. At first, I assumed he was simply fatigued, but in retrospect, I believe it's a combination of the adverse reactions he received on Twitter, with fans demanding he be benched, despite the fact that we were still in contention for automatic promotion. Not comments suggesting he was tired, but those complaining he wasn't trying or is just poor.

I do believe Joel Taylor also made Chicksen play at his peak, it's something Luke Williams will have to try to get to the bottom of himself.

Aaron Nemane has been class since I critised him for his Wrexham performance, he's even making effort to defend. I think Williams dropping him to the bench has helped with this regard to Nemane's performance.

• Like 10

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  13,082
  • Days Won:  162

hes been class all season, since wrexham and some of the other teams he struggled but every player does. i thought he was at his best against chesterfield. he just needed a bit more support at times but thats not on him but others.

chicksen will hopefully come back stronger having a break, hes worked hard!

• Like 7

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,786
  • Days Won:  27

Aaron Nemane was outstanding at Wembley. His confidence is growing and he’s a quick, skilful player who finds space to exploit. I love watching him tease and take on the opposition; they struggle to keep up with him and it often results in bookings!

• Like 7

• Followers:  8
  • Content Count:  1,054
  • Days Won:  13
  • 𝕏:  twitter @KB1862

Quite like Nemane tbf.

He's always looking for space down the wing, not afraid to directly go at players, get down the wing and try make things happen.

He had a field day at Wembley, being a wide pitch. 

• Like 5

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,966
  • Days Won:  5

Aaron Nemane has been outstanding all season. A few poor games, which everyone has, don’t diminish his overall contributions. He’s such a quick and exciting player that teams find it difficult to play against him. I hope he stays with us!

• Like 5

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,406
  • Days Won:  69

I can't comment about all season but he was awesome against Chesterfield

• Like 4

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,512
  • Days Won:  15

Aarone Nemane definitely deserves a round of applause for his performance at Wembley. He’s taken Cal Roberts’ spot in the squad and run with it - literally! When he gets going, teams find it hard to keep up with him. I don’t even mind when he tries things and loses the ball - as long as he tries to win it back. After all, you miss 100% of the shots you don’t take!

• Like 6

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  507
  • Days Won:  1

I thought Aaron Nemane had a superb game against Chesterfield. The way he dinked the ball past their players and still managed to beat them was magical to see. I wish Adam Chicksen had played his more direct game, but something seems to be going on with him. Perhaps it’s a lack of confidence or just fatigue from the long season he’s played. Nonetheless, keeping Nemane must be a top priority for Notts. We need his pace out wide in League Two.

• Like 4

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  467
  • Days Won:  2

Aaron Nemane has been class all season. He’s really shone in the absence of Cal Roberts. It goes to show that losing your star man can allow someone else to step up and shine. Nemane has done just that and his performance against Chesterfield was superb.

• Like 2

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

Aaron Nemane put on a top-class performance against Chesterfield at Wembley, proving to be by far the best player on the pitch. His dribbling skills and pace were simply exceptional, leaving the opposition's defence struggling to keep up with him throughout the game. Watching him run at their defence was a joy to behold, and it was clear to see the impact he had on the game. Nemane's ability to take on defenders and break through their lines made him a constant threat and kept the crowd on the edge of their seats. To put it simply, Nemane was class on the day, and his performance was crucial in securing the win in what was a tense game. We look forward to seeing him play in more games and continue to show us what he's capable of.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,517
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

Aaron Nemane has truly flourished since Cal Roberts' departure to Aberdeen. Interestingly, our team seems to have improved without Cal, and Nemane has demonstrated his impeccable abilities in the meantime. His speed and finesse with the ball are impressive, and watching him perform at his best is a genuinely thrilling experience.

• Like 3

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,371
  • Days Won:  1

In my opinion, Aaron Nemane was outstanding at Wembley. He’s been a consistently strong performer for most of the season. Of course, every player has their off days and it’s only natural that he would have a few bad games - that’s just part and parcel of playing at this level. I’m really hoping that he decides to extend his stay with us because it would mean that we have some solid cover on the right. If Jodi Jones also signs with us, then we should be in a good position out wide.

Edited by Countyman
  • Like 1

• 8 months later...

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  8,404
  • Days Won:  194
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

Aaron has come on leaps and bounds this season in league 2. He is flourishing at this new level and he is scoring a few goals too. The room for improvement is in his defensive duties, but he has definitely cemented his place in the side for now.

• Like 1

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  502
  • Days Won:  2

I wish he would take on his man a bit more a la Jones on the other side.  That would really give oppositions something to think about.

• Like 1

• Followers:  8
  • Content Count:  1,054
  • Days Won:  13
  • 𝕏:  twitter @KB1862

@Ohh Tommy Johnson Agreed. We know he has the speed but I think he also has the ability to do so as well. Maybe we'll see him do it more often under new management. 

• Like 1