Supporter+

• Like 11
  • Love 2

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  8,380
  • Days Won:  193
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

Kellan is just what Notts needed. He is a very good signing for Notts.

There is going to be serious competition for Nemane at right wing back this season. 

Kellan was an important player for Crawley in their promotion season and played very well in the promotion final, that saw Crawley gain promotion.

Getting Kellan on a free transfer is another great piece of business by Notts.

I'm sure we are going to see more incomings before the regular season starts.

• Like 6
  • Love 3

• Robbie changed the title to Welcome to Notts, Kellan Gordon

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,951
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Another Crawley player, they appear to be dismantling their promotion winning squad.

• Like 12

Supporter+

Kellan training with Notts today.

• Like 4

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,786
  • Days Won:  27

It's always difficult for a team like Crawley to keep their players. Being promoted is a great achievement, but we benefit from it too. Two of their better players have come our way, and both are very good. Kellan Gordon is a great signing for us, adding much-needed depth. Fans saying we don't need many players should remember that our form suffered last season from tiredness and a lack of reasonable options. It's a good thing!

• Like 11
  • Love 5

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,966
  • Days Won:  5

A former Derby academy player, Kellan Gordon did well at Crawley and now has the chance to progress with us. I'm very pleased with this signing by Notts. He could have easily stayed in League One.

• Like 14

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  1,488
  • Days Won:  5

It's good to see another player join us. He sounds ready for a challenge, which is great. We now have two players from Crawley, and let's hope they can help us get back to League One.

• Like 9

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  686
  • Days Won:  1

He'll need to prove himself here, but I'm excited about the signing and hope he brings a steady level of performance to us.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,512
  • Days Won:  15

It sounds like a good addition. I hope he proves to be a real contender for a starting spot. I know it will be tough with Jodi Jones and Aaron Nemane in the mix, but when form demands it, you hope someone will step up. I think this signing offers that potential. I'm pleased the wingback positions are sorted, so I'm delighted with this signing.

• Like 8
  • Love 3

• Followers:  25
  • Content Count:  30,365
  • Days Won:  1,063
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

It's worth keeping in mind that Kellan Gordon played for Mansfield, until Crawley Town paid an undisclosed fee for him. I remember him doing quite well for the Stags, but no doubt he did more during his time with Crawley Town.

At 26-years-old he has plenty of League Two experience, and I don't think he arrives as a squad member but someone who could play regularly if he puts in the performances.

There are times when Aaron Nemane is inconsistent, when he plays a lot I do believe his form suffers and this can be the same for Jodi Jones. Although, I doubt Jones would want to miss a game. He'll push himself, whereas Nemane really does need a break to get him back to his best. It's a very good signing, when I noticed I was about to sit and eat - but I had to get the post out on PON's socials even though it was almost an hour later.

I think the reactions by most fans shows this is a potential good move, he should do more than Will Randall and I think he'll connect with fans too.

• Love 10

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,517
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

He’s a skilled player at this level, quite refined. His journey began at Stoke City, before Derby picked him up for their academy. He’s got a good speed, enjoys being direct and is skilled at crossing. At the age of 26, there’s still potential for him to develop further and become a player who could excel in a League One team.

I don’t think we’re signing him as a replacement for Jodi Jones, so fans need to calm down. I get that losing Macaulay Langstaff was significant, but I doubt any offers for Jones would be so tempting that we’d rush to accept. So, take it easy and appreciate the depth we have in our team. The squad is coming together nicely, though I agree there’s still room for more additions.

• Like 1
  • Love 8

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  194
  • Days Won:  0

I’m certain he would have attracted attention from League One and other L2 teams. He’s a competent winger, who has made significant progress over the past three seasons. I’ve heard from Mansfield fans that he can be exceptional or invisible, which is typical for players at this level. Being part of a squad as captivating as Notts should push him to perform at his best.

Notts has made another excellent appointment. I presume he hasn’t been on trial with us? I haven’t seen or heard any mentions of this, and it brings hope for more signings beyond those currently in our training camp.

• Like 3
  • Love 5

• Content Count:  176

It’s great to see another wing back joining the squad. Alex Kirk can also play on the right, so it will be intriguing to see if we sign him as a centre back option or let the opportunity pass. Welcome to Meadow Lane, Kellan Gordon.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,371
  • Days Won:  1

With two key players from Crawley’s team that won promotion, this signing should bring optimism. But I understand what others are saying. A similar situation could occur with Notts if/when we achieve promotion to League One. It’s part of football, but I wish Crawley all the best with their rebuilding efforts and take this moment to welcome Kellan Gordon to Notts.

• Like 1
  • Love 6

• Content Count:  467
  • Days Won:  2

I believe this is the perfect chance for Notts to bring in someone who can genuinely add value to our squad. Randall's departure has certainly whetted my appetite for news about incoming transfers. Fingers crossed for some exciting additions, here’s to hoping the club has some surprises up their sleeve.

• Like 4

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  1,110
  • Days Won:  54

I feel like I'm going to spoil the party a bit here by saying I've got no real strong feelings either way about Gordon signing! The article on the official site suggests he's going to be more of a squad player with all the talk of adding "depth" and a few comments about his lack of awareness and general ability defensively are a tad worrying to me. I was kind of hoping Nemane’s competition would be a touch more solid defensively, so I guess we’re going all out attack again next season! 

• Like 5

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  73

Absolutely thrilled to hear about the potential new signings! It's always refreshing to see the club making moves that can potentially elevate our play. Can’t wait to see who the club targets next. The future looks bright for Notts!

• Like 3

• Content Count:  279

I'm quite curious to see who Notts will bring in next! If Randall's move frees up some space and budget, it may allow us to sign a new face that can really make a difference. Let's stay optimistic, exciting times could be ahead for us.

• Like 4

Supporter+

• Like 1

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,309
  • Days Won:  28

Seems a good player to bring in, hopefully he does well for us.

• Like 2

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  13,082
  • Days Won:  162

people saying 'mansfield reject' 😂

crawley paid a disclosed fee, that says he had something that they thought was worth paying for and he helped them gain promotion. now arriving to us on a free. give him the chance to prove himself without coming out with dumb negativity. he seems a good option going forward, we need to remind ourselves that aaron nemane and jodi jones are very defensive. if we can attack and hold the ball, along with a solid defensive back three then the wing backs only need to support.

i like the fact he seems to have plenty of pace, that is enough to cause players to make mistakes. hopefully he settles and shows he is a good player. seems a good signing to me.

• Like 1