Attendances at The San Sirrel

Piethagoram

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  7,441
  • Days Won:  164
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

This is an encouraging sign for Notts, & demonstrates the continued growth of the Club under the Reedtz brothers.

Hopefully attendances will increase if the good start to the season continues.

• Like 15

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,455
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

It shows what direction Notts are heading, the club is being lifted by the Reedtz and the rollercoaster is just beginning and I mean this in a good way.

• Like 15
  • Love 4

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  8,766
  • Days Won:  193
  • 𝕏:  twitter @piethagoram

What is even more commendable, are that the comparable stats were in the top flight, where away supporters boosted the numbers.

The building of the club under the Reedtz custodianship is very positive to see. We still have the ability to bring in another EU player.

• Like 5
  • Love 12

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,900
  • Days Won:  162

i wondered what division notts were in when i first read this, i would assume one of the upper divisions. i will leave it open without googling for the sake of creating a conversation, i am not being lazy. :)

its great to see how notts is still showing signs of being on the up.

• Like 16

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,983
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

It's a great bit of information, and I do love seeing Meadow Lane busy. We could only dream of this prior to the Reedtz, as usually with AH it was reached during cheaper tickets and not really sustained when it wasn't cheaper.

I have always liked seeing Meadow Lane busy, but since COVID I do find it makes me very anxious.

It's a small thing to overlook, but I would be lying if I didn't miss the quieter days when it felt more tight-knit. This said, I wouldn't wish for things to decrease, I want it to continue. I just find myself missing when everyone was a face I had seen often, rather than more I hadn't - in comparison to the mental side of it. It does show we are heading in the right direction.

• Like 12
  • Love 4

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  280
  • Days Won:  1

The attendances are brilliant. I can understand how it can be overwhelming, but we have been stuck in the lower leagues for too long. If anything, higher gates should help the club get out of this league. I heap nothing but praise on the club and our owners for the amazing transformation.

It shows we are doing the right things, which should eventually lead to promotion.

• Like 13
  • Love 2

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  8,766
  • Days Won:  193
  • 𝕏:  twitter @piethagoram

We are long overdue a cup run, to try to get national exposure on terrestrial television. I thought at Shrewsbury when we were 0-2 up, this would be a start.... but it wasn't to be. I hope SM takes the F A Cup more seriously, though promotion for this season has to be the aim.

• Like 10
  • Love 4

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,442
  • Days Won:  287

And two of those games were against Fleetwood and Accrington - no disrespect intended, but they're not exactly crowd pullers. It's incredible. I remember parking in the industrial estate for midweek games and wondering whether the match had been called off because it was so quiet. How different it is now.

• Like 15

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  618

The attendances are good, but I hope there are plans in place if we aren't as successful away, and numbers start to drop. I don't want this to happen, but if we get promoted and then struggle or have to settle for mid-table, will these fans still come?

• Like 11
  • Love 2
  • Sad 1

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  1,131
  • Days Won:  2

I would think it would round off sooner or later, reaching the point of what we can attract. At least until the club is more successful, it’s great to see the attendances over 10,000, and it needs to continue. Even if we were in the Championship, I think the higher numbers would come more from away fans than home supporters.

• Like 14

• Content Count:  210
  • Days Won:  0

It's fantastic to see the growing attendances at Meadow Lane, reflecting the positive impact of the Reedtz brothers' leadership. The club's progress is indeed commendable, and the continued growth in support is a testament to this. It's great to dream of higher divisions, but let's also remember the unique charm of the close-knit community we once had. Here's to hoping for a successful season, a good FA Cup run, and sustained growth in attendance, regardless of the outcome.

• Like 12

• Content Count:  525

It’s brilliant to see the Pavis and KOP full of fans. It would be nice to see the family stand used a bit more. The attendances are impressive, and we loyal fans who have been around for years will appreciate this even more.

• Like 11

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,771
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

The rise in attendances has been nothing less than amazing, I remember watching Notts in a cold Tuesday night when there’s been less than 4,000 in the ground and around 5,000 on a nice sunny Saturday, to get over 10,000 would have been beyond our wildest dreams.

When Albert Scardino owned the club he started a campaign to get “8 through the gate” they sold cheap tickets in a bid to get 8,000 fans in the ground but it rarely happened.

The present owners deserve credit for the level of support we are now getting the matchday experience has changed remarkably since they came.

• Like 2
  • Love 8

• Content Count:  493

It’s been great to see the stands filling up regularly. I still wish the Pavis would get more involved instead of booing and groaning, but it is impressive to see the support.

• Like 8

• Content Count:  30
  • Days Won:  0

I sit in the Pavis and do wish that the crowd would get a little more involved sometimes with the singing etc but no one around me seems to be negative,  I think the signs for 'Maynard out' last season were coming from sections of the Kop as far as I remember 

• Like 8

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,343

The attendances at Meadow Lane warm my heart. I don’t like seeing the fan base in decline because the club has always had amazing support. Over the years, I have witnessed it dwindle to a very concerning level at one point. I am pleased to see that’s no longer the case now.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  567

We had some good attendances under AH, but nothing like this. I have never known the club to be like it is now. It makes me feel happier to be a Notts County fan. I hope they continue to climb, as it’s good to see the club transitioning into a more modern but family-focused environment.

• Like 7

• Content Count:  558
  • Days Won:  4
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Retro_Pie

The attendances are such a good thing to see. It’s revenue for the club, and the way that Notts operates now, every penny is going to fund all these amazing changes we have seen. I want to see them continue to sustain and hope at times we do see further improvements.

• Like 6

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,895
  • Days Won:  5

It’s brilliant for Notts and Meadow Lane. The ground is looking better than it ever has. I like all the neat touches, from the new signs to the excellent pitch. For once, we are lucky, and the Reedtz continue to spoil us as they show they’re making smart investments for the club, which is having a huge impact on all the positive things we see.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,725
  • Days Won:  27

The football helps, and so does being back in League Two. Many clubs that learned from being relegated out of the EFL and are capable of promotion tend to see a renewed interest and bigger crowds. Our owners are always improving things off the pitch, and we’re seeing investment on it too, which I’m sure gets people’s attention. I think Jason Palmer knows this, and so should the club.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  1,090

The attendances are good, with a lot of younger fans getting involved. The active community that embraces them is helping to make it feel like home. There is a Notts family presence at the club, and fans look after their own. Long may this continue.

• Like 3

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,460
  • Days Won:  15

Yes, long may it continue. Meadow Lane looks much better, and if we are to cope pound for pound, we need to keep the gates up. At some stage, it may see season ticket prices increasing, and the only way to reasonably combat this is to ensure good gates on match days.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  874

I would hope Meadow Lane can keep it up, as I can see another thousand or two with bigger clubs from League One if we can get up there. All the money generated by the club will go towards making us stronger as a club.

• Like 2

• Chris unfeatured this topic