PON & Notts Joe

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  285
  • Days Won:  0

I want to take a moment to commend the efforts made by this young man, I have met him a handful times at both home and away games and he comes across as a lad with a lot of passion for this football club.

PON is a very good website, I did struggle at first but the detail is in the amount of time you put in. If you are not prepared to spend more than a few minutes getting a feel for things than you are wasting your time but if you can be patient, you will start to pick it up. Joe has answered various questions I have asked, always promptly and the responses are always helpful.

At the end of the day this site is head and shoulders above many I regularly visit and it just needs people to post their thoughts.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,908
  • Days Won:  162

pon is a brilliant site!

tapatalk is a great app for mobiles and compatible with this site.

view new content, the live centre and the dashboard are all great ideas. why do people want to make this something which clearly does not work well? pon is good because it caters for fans in many different ways and i know just how much joe cares about this club. really, i am surprised hes so determined considering some of the idiots this club has but i guess he enjoys doing what he does.

• Content Count:  128

It doesn't need defending, PON stands clearly quite high and can grow a lot more if people support it.

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,511
  • Days Won:  9

I am sure @notts-joe knows his contributions are appreciated and the efforts he makes on a daily basis is respected.

One of the most down to earth people I have met whilst supporting Notts, unlike some who prefer to be all ego driven and self centred. PON is doing just fine the way its being ran, if more Notts news is posted people will engage more.

That is the only thing I think PON could improve on.

• Content Count:  904
  • Days Won:  3

I am guilty of forgetting to visit but I do enjoy the site, its well built and offers a lot to stimulate the support.

Would I offer all this for nothing? NO, I wouldn't. Credit to for doing it though because its a labour of love for sure.

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  461
  • Days Won:  2

Agreed, very professionally handled and that is what people don't like.

I mean the people who complain, they prefer to see things fail because it allows them to complain. Members who use PON and join in, no doubt know just how good it is here. People will eventually learn!

• Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Can't add anything to this really, I've been singing the praises of @notts-joe and PoN for a few years now and finally people are realising how good this site is and it will get better.

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,728
  • Days Won:  27

if more Notts news is posted people will engage more.

That is the only thing I think PON could improve on.

Spot on in my opinion, we need to see more Notts discussions and for members to know when to expect them.

The site is fine apart from this but you do expect it at times.

• Content Count:  310

Sod what a bunch of old moaning old men think, I cannot be bothered to read their opinions and PON has no explaining to do.

It sums up the lazy side of Notts fans who would rather moan, no wonder Notts's fan base is so disjointed. You can't praise or appreciate don't bother with PON, we won't bother with you.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

There's been an upgrade in-line for our community, yet I am waiting until my holiday is over and for other parts of the site to be upgraded before I decide to reveal it to the community. It will be massive, as the site will be more mobile friendly and team members will have a chance to shape the site further before I unveil to the die hard PON members.

I don't do this for credit, I do because I can and I enjoy running websites.

I can't tell you the amount of hassle I have gotten from running the site, yet I determined to show people just how far we can go. I would only encourage people to speak to me directly, as if you have a concern or problem chances are I can do something about it. Yet it's easier to moan and brand something, especially when you are doing it a way the place you are calling.

Most people know me by now for being hard working and dedicated, just post and get behind the site. That's all I ask!

Anything I do, will always be in the interest of the fans.

Thanks for the kind response folks!

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  3,589
  • Days Won:  75

Aaahhh it brings a tear to the eye  :)  :lol:  :devil:  :devil:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

• Content Count:  26

The site seems good enough to me, I am impressed. I will be making P.o.N my new home online!

Sent from my IPhone using Tapatalk

Supporter+

The site seems good enough to me, I am impressed. I will be making P.o.N my new home online!

Sent from my IPhone using Tapatalk

Good for you mate :thumbsup:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The more the merrier @COYP1862

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,743
  • Days Won:  3

I'll add that I am very proud of my son and how far PoN has progressed .I know he has had setbacks along the way and there are some who would like to see PoN fail but I also know how many dedicated,genuine fans have joined ,which far outweigh the negatives.Oh and I agree with @upthepies.

:hug:  :hug:  :kiss:  :kiss:  :crying:  :crying:  :group hug: I'm getting all emotional now! :littleangel:  :littleangel:

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

PON is a superbly crafted website, which looks professionally ran. Its amazing to see and read that this was all achieved by one person who dared to strive for difference and change. 

• Content Count:  2,832
  • Days Won:  59

@notts-joe leave the singing to @tonyhateley mate, I don't see you as Bryan Adams

everrryyyything I do, I doooooo it for youuuuuuuuuu!

Supporter+

I must admit I prefer being likened to Barry White as opposed to Judith Chalmers!

Archived