Which new Notts County signing are you most excited about?

Joe Jones

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  2,894
  • Days Won:  229

So we're only just in June and already Notts County have made several signings in Tom Crawford, Kristian Dennis, Kane Hemmings, Andy Kellett and Will Patching (as of midday-ish today in case any more come through).

Out of all those, which one are you looking forward to the most in the black and white stripes and why?

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  922
  • Days Won:  9

Kane Hemmings 100% - Such an exciting prospect and has plenty of experience in the lower leagues, not only that but we have signed him on a 3 year deal which tells me we plan to build a team around him and his play style. Nolan will set ground rules straight and want Dennis and Hemmings to play with intent and forcefully. Also can't wait for him to play against Mansfield, hell get a horrible reception but would love for him to score against them. 

• Followers:  8
  • Content Count:  2,294
  • Days Won:  58
  • 𝕏:  twitter ARLukomski

Obivously Dennis and Hemmings are exciting because we have got two scorers at last, but for me it's Will Patching. 

Good young player and looking forward to seeing what he can do. Surprised he signed for us to be honest

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,144
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Kristian Dennis and Kane Hemmings equally, we don't yet have anyone else who can rival these yet IMO.

I think I would sway more towards Dennis because he's the goalscorer and, someone who has the potential to lift the Kop. Hemmings is a good player, yet he's more of the 'worker' style player and although he will probably get a decent tally if we create those good changes he needs - I just feel someone who scored 21 goals in a poor relegated Chesterfield is the type to bring more excitement on match days.

Hopefully all the new signings can entertain us at some point.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,773
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

I’m looking forward to seeing Dennis, I really hope he is a huge success and becomes a fans favourite a la Hughesy I’ve got a few Spireite friends who due to sour grapes are saying he won’t fit in at Notts, I’d love to be able to rub their noses in it if he scores 25 goals and we are promoted.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,939
  • Days Won:  162

kane hemmings he looked deadly against us and if we can keep him in form i think he will score more goals.

i am keen to see all the new signings tho, but i am most excited about hemmings.

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,470
  • Days Won:  15

Easy answer Kristian Dennis! It's difficult not to be excited about having a striker that can score 21 goals and 10 prior to that season with a side suffering from relegation.

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,524
  • Days Won:  9

Kane Hemmings he looks like the type of player that can do so much damage at this level.

That said I am also eager to see Kristian Dennis, although some of the other signings are interesting. I would like to think that we can sign another excellent candidate with the remaining positions which needs filling.

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,356
  • Days Won:  1

Will Patching would be my outside bet. I think the fact he's had a good level of training and arrives at us at such a young age, I think his prospect of becoming a future star is very exciting.

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,467
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

Probably Kristian Dennis he looks like a very clinical striker and someone who should be able to play off Jon Stead and the newer signing Kane Hemmings.

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  1,932
  • Days Won:  26

Will Patching, just wait till you guys see him, both Kane & Kristian will score 20+ now, would love to see a midfield of Husin, Hewitt, Patching & Kellett, fook me thats some line up given that we have Crawford & O'Connor (possibly)

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  6,696
  • Days Won:  43

I can’t answer that I feel like a kid at Christmas can’t wait to see all of them how they play where they wil play. 

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,734
  • Days Won:  27

I am at the stage that I would be more excited to see further signings.

Kane Hemmings would be the current signing I am most keen to see play, he's a good player and can be tricky for the opposition.

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  534
  • Days Won:  1

Kristian Dennis should get us the most goals and I am looking forward to seeing him the most.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  235
  • Days Won:  0

90% of fans will say Krtistian Dennis and I am no different. If he can hit things off at the start of the season, I think we will have a striker that we can build around and in the future improve from.

I can't see Jon Stead breaking double figures in the league.

Archived