What’s the oldest County top you have.?

Magic magpie

My oldest shirt is the one from 1994, my grandfather purchased two and then I had another from him not  that many seasons after.

They'll always be my favourite, they smelled different and it will sound weird but it stays with me now. The sponsor and badge used to be pretty fiddly but the gold parts just looked amazing!

2 minutes ago, Chris said:

My oldest shirt is the one from 1994, my grandfather purchased two and then I had another from him not  that many seasons after.

They'll always be my favourite, they smelled different and it will sound weird but it stays with me now. The sponsor and badge used to be pretty fiddly but the gold parts just looked amazing!

That’s the one I have it’s a bit to small for me now. 👍🏻😂 but great to keep as a memory shirt

My first was the 1991-2 home shirt, but when I grew out of it I got rid. Regret it now.

The oldest one I still own is the away shirt from 1993-94 - the turquoise McEwans Lager shirt with purple and white splotches on it. Followed by the legendary tartan away shirt from 94-95 (like a tent now) and the home Harp Lager shirt from the same season.

Some of those shirts from the 90s are absolutely enormous. You could probably fit two people in my XL top from 97-98.

I have some of those 80's shirt replicas.

They are nice and quite close to the actual shirts worn back then, only a few minor imperfections. I own a signed worn match shirt from the 88 seasons, no idea who signed it though!

The 150th anniversary shirt is my oldest one. Started coming down the season before we were relegated from league 1

Archived