Kewell's First Interview

samwatto2008

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  922
  • Days Won:  9

After just going live on Facebook and Twitter. Harry Kewell sure had a lot to say. After getting through Hardy's usual 'this is a journey' ramble we actually got a chance to hear from the new manager. Personally he's changed my mind on the situation. He seems to let the players have some free time in training to gel with each other and practice together. He also wants to hit the ground running. He is happy to reunited with Enzio and even said he tried to come in for Hemmings and Thomas for Crawley. I hope he starts with a win tomorrow so he can get the confidence back up within the squad after admitting it was low at the moment. He also teased 2 more signings. Karl Henry anybody? My mood has definitely changed and I feel more confident with him now.

Anyone else listen to the live stream and if so what did you think?

• Followers:  8
  • Content Count:  2,294
  • Days Won:  58
  • 𝕏:  twitter ARLukomski

Very impressed

His player analysis, talk of adapting tactics and how he spoke about the club assured me that he is the man for the job

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  1,904
  • Days Won:  17

i was watching too, whats all this "Free" business he talks of. Oh and i like the fact he said "This place is going to be rocking" blinking hope so.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,773
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

I haven’t seen it yet, I’ll be interested to hear his views.

• Content Count:  12,939
  • Days Won:  162

good interview, hes a bit annoying tbh.

the way he keeps talking and going over people, i also struggled to hear what was being said without headphones but i was happy with it.

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,467
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

I wasn't that impressed.

I thought Kevin Nolan did a better interview, Harry Kewell just seemed to say what he felt people wanted to hear and seemed too protective of his own image for me.

• Chris featured this topic

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,263
  • Days Won:  25

Hmmm interesting, I found it passable as a first interview, as first interviews go , maybe he isn’t going to be so matey with the players , which some thought KN was , his way or the highway I think he said , that’s all well and good but you lose that dressing room then who hits the highway ? He did seem relaxed and confident, let’s see how he get on , go on HK hit the ground running pal COYP 

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,144
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I couldn't hear a thing really, it was very hard and I have powerful speakers connected to my desktop.

Someone should mention the microphone should go nearer to the people speaking, as I could hear the background better oddly. What I did make out, it sounded like the standard press release, come on board, get behind me, I thrive under pressure and I have a point to prove.

I'll see about how Notts are doing in 5 games time and just get behind him.

• Content Count:  10,773
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

It was very difficult to hear what he was saying and impossible to hear the questions being fired at him, I thought he contradicted himself at one point he said "its my way or the highway" and then a bit later on when talking about a technical director he said its a team effort not his way or the chairman's way its a team effort.

He seemed to be saying he would give the players freedom of expression, that's all well and good but if they want to express themselves differently to others its not going to be a team effort. Anyway all the talk in the world won't change the team into a good one so lets hope he gets results on the field, that's where it matters.

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,734
  • Days Won:  27

Very unprofessional live stream by the club.

I think you could hear Hardy moaning at the beginning too. :( 

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  1,065
  • Days Won:  54

5 hours ago, ARLukomski said:

Very impressed

His player analysis, talk of adapting tactics and how he spoke about the club assured me that he is the man for the job

I thought so too, hopefully he can back it up with some positive results in the coming weeks.

• Content Count:  3,524

Let him talk the talk on the pitch, I have felt confident hearing interviews and been let down. I wish him well and he's winning me over but the ultimate thing will be to see Notts do well under him.

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  52
  • Days Won:  2

I am not a big fan of interviews, like @upthepies  said he talked the talk now let's see him walk the walk.

• liampie unfeatured this topic

• Content Count:  3,524

On 04/09/2018 at 00:19, macpie said:

I am not a big fan of interviews, like @upthepies  said he talked the talk now let's see him walk the walk.

His post match interview was good to hear, I think he called it right but the first is always very cliche.

We have been here before, I just hope to see Kewell says what his squad selects reflect on. Unlike Nolan who said one thing and did another, that's probably down to his style of management but some players seemed undroppable.

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

On ‎03‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 22:46, upthepies said:

Let him talk the talk on the pitch, I have felt confident hearing interviews and been let down. I wish him well and he's winning me over but the ultimate thing will be to see Notts do well under him.

I agree but he speaks a lot of sense.

If he gets to grip with the issues and which players are at fault, things will improve much quicker. Good interview in my eyes.

Archived