tom crawford and regan booty

liampie

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,937
  • Days Won:  162

does anyone else think that these two could form a better partnership in midfield than that of michael doyle and jim o'brien?

they seem like two players imo that notts could gamble on. we know that crawford can score goals at this level and both appeared to perform for the enjoyment wanting to express themselves. i am surprised that ardley has not given crawford a start just to see what he can do. i dont think you can overlook every option when you want to succeed so maybe ardley will learn this?

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,144
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I said at the start of the season that Tom Crawford should be the focus in midfield, he has the drive and experience.

If he did it for a club that is established at this level, he should have proved to be an influential player, but it seems he hasn't and won't feature in Neal Ardley's plans. Technically, Tom seems like a good player. He has goals which is something we lack from midfield but perhaps he just doesn't meet the expectations of Ardley or fit into the tactics? It's hard to say without seeing him play in this squad.

Regan Booty could be a massive player for this club, provided we don't pile pressure on him and if he experience a rough patch - I think he's worth the support because he has that promising prospect about him.

I don't see the Notts midfield being built around the duo, though, it could have been but at least stage I don't see it ever happening.

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  8,803
  • Days Won:  193
  • 𝕏:  twitter @piethagoram

Actually I would like to see Dion Kelly Evans in midfield as he can play like Alan Judge....He looks very competent on the ball and is not afraid to carry the ball so to speak. I worry that his lack of stature as a right back maybe more of a hindrance

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,910
  • Days Won:  5

@Piethagoram I think Dion Kelly Evans could be pushed on the wing, I think he played their whilst coming through at Coventry. I think he would be wasted in the centre, he's too small but there's more space out wide. Regan Booty needs to be starting more, he is the type of player Notts could build around.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  908
  • Days Won:  3

In the ideal world Notts would have a younger midfield which could work hard towards getting the club where it needs to be, I think Regan Booty will be in and around the squad. He looks a real talent but its a shame for Tom Crawford that he doesn't seem favoured.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,303
  • Days Won:  28

Some players do play well together, we need to stick to consistancy.

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

Tom Crawford I think should be getting some game time.

I don't see it happening but eventually the midfield pairing could be these two, both are young enough to see a few seasons and then come into the team more.

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  6,696
  • Days Won:  43

Regan booty what a player what a  acquisition the first few games I wasn’t sure I said he needed time and bang he’s had time and now he’s showing what he can do. 

Tom needs game time or we may loose another young magpie .. maybe back out on loan to afc flyde I think it is could be the key to him improving. 

• Content Count:  884
  • Days Won:  1

I am afraid Tom Crawford doesn't seem to be one of the players who will get much of a chance for Notts, I can see him leaving at some point in the near future. Regan Booty needs to be moulded further but is a promising player.

• Content Count:  141
  • Days Won:  0

I think both should feature more, Regan Booty being on the bench annoys me because he looks like a genuine talent.

Tom Crawford has looked good when played.

I am disappointed that we haven't seen what he can do so far in this league, you have thought he would have started by now.

Some of the players tht are on the bench alot need to be actually played.

• Content Count:  128

I like the concept of the two playing, however I don't see Tom Crawford starting.

He may be resided to cup games this season.

• Content Count:  46

I would like to see Tom Crawford given more of a chance, he appears to be someone capable of scoring and I feel he would do well with Regan Booty. If they could work hard on closing down the play, supporting each other when attacking they could form a good partnership.

It seems unlikely to happen mind.

Could be yes

Having more players not playing does mean some time there is way too many players on the books, not all are needed as we dont need loads of replacements in case of emergencies. Better than last season though.

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,734
  • Days Won:  27

Mitch Rose and Regan Booty looked very good last night.

These two could be the main pairing, with others coming in to add depth or experience.

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,470
  • Days Won:  15

It makes you wonder what Tom Crawford could bring to the squad, with Mitch Rose and Regan Booty in there, Crawford gaining some game time could benefit the midfield all round.

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,356
  • Days Won:  1

Regan Booty should always be starting in my eyes, he has a lot of positives about his gameplay and the fact he plays winning balls is a big plus.

Aslong as the teams playing well im not as bothered whos actually playing.

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,524
  • Days Won:  9

Mitch Rose and Regan Booty is working well, Tom Crawford could find the odd game replacing one or the other until Jim O'Brien is back. It will always be limited for him whilst Michael Doyle is at the club.

Archived