Fan of Big Tone

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,759
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Should be a good game.

• Like 15

• Fan of Big Tone changed the title to Carabao Cup 1st round fixture announced

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,276
  • Days Won:  69

Interesting!,Awaiting comments:angel::super::sheep:

• Like 10

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,874
  • Days Won:  162

its a good tie, it will be nice to take them on and see how we compare against them. as a team we have had a bit of rivalry with, so i am happy.

• Like 13

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,885
  • Days Won:  5

Yes, I like this draw myself. I think Notts having a larger squad will ensure we have depth to attempt to further ourselves in the Carabao and FA Cup.

• Like 15

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,503
  • Days Won:  9

It’s a very juicy draw in my eyes; one which our squad should be looking forward to playing. Usually we end up with a basic first game, so to get Lincoln is very nice. I hope we can beat them to go forward.

• Like 12

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  224
  • Days Won:  1

It beats the standard boring cup clash that we tend to get; we haven’t played Lincoln for some time and they are a side which we will be hoping to beat. It’s good for both teams!

• Like 11

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,339

Good opening draw; no complaints. I look forward to seeing our squad take them on.

• Like 9

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,961
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Could we have got a better draw for the first round? I am delighted with the prospect of taking on Lincoln City.

I have read some tweets on Twitter, fan fans saying it's a good tie and some which suggest some of our fans are being mardy about the draw. I'm not sure who anyone would expect for the first round, but it's quite clearly a decent tie. Some will never be happy, but after last season you would think it would be less likely to cause a fuss.

• Like 9

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,456
  • Days Won:  15

I like the draw and I don’t understand why some fans would be against it. If anyone reads this and feels disappointed, please be assured that if you share your reasons here, you will be respected. However, if you do feel this way, make sure those reasons aren’t just frustration or a complaint for the sake of it. Lincoln City is a very nice draw after all the poor games we tend to get.

• Like 8

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  1,128
  • Days Won:  2

I think Lincoln City is a good tie for the club; it’s our first season back in League Two. It could have been a boring cup draw, but it’s not. Some fans just want to be the first to be negative for the sake of it. They should go support someone else if they can’t get behind this.

• Like 7

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  278

For the first draw, it’s good. I’m happy with it. I think we could have drawn any team and some fans wouldn’t be happy; that’s just the way some fans are.

• Like 5

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  1,053
  • Days Won:  54

The only reason I think some fans aren't that overly excited is because they're also in our EFL Trophy Group, so we'll be seeing them twice. I'm not too fussed either way just glad it's a home tie really! 

• Like 6

• Content Count:  868

@menzinho Yes, I understand that the EFL Trophy is made up of local teams to begin with. The chances of them being in our group are very high, but I don’t think it’s something to be bothered by.

• Like 3

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,719
  • Days Won:  27

In my opinion, complaining about fixtures isn’t really worth it because it doesn’t achieve anything in the end. The outcome won’t change and it just feeds annoyance. I am pleased that we were drawn against Lincoln City. Our games against each other tend to be enjoyable and I would prefer these over Mansfield.

• Like 5

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,449
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

It’s a good cup tie. I don’t really care about the EFL Trophy. It amazes me how people call it a tinpot cup but get provoked just because we get drawn against the same team in the Carabao Cup. I think it’s a good rivalry between both clubs.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  419

Lincoln City will be a good test for Notts in the cup. It would be nice to have a good run in them this season. With the size of the squad, there’s no reason not to take the League and FA Cup seriously. It’s game time for the fringe players.

• Like 1

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

It’s a cup match; nobody can control the draw. Lincoln should be a good game. The EFL Trophy always seems to be repetitive; why bother being upset with it?

• Like 2

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  1,459
  • Days Won:  5

The cup draw is fine. I don’t think those who are upset or moaning about it will be attending the game away. It’s just a thing every club has: fans who just find the negative in things.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  129
  • Days Won:  0

I am looking forward to watching Notts play Lincoln City. I don’t care for the EFL Trophy, so those draws have no bearing on me. The League Cup is something we need to take seriously and achieve a good result in, as we do when it comes to the FA Cup.

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  553
  • Days Won:  4
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Retro_Pie

I think the draw for the FA Trophy is good. The competition can be repetitive, but if we do well and beat Lincoln City, we may get a more exciting second-round draw. The main thing is to make it into the draw for the next round.