Will Jodi Jones sign for Notts on a permanent deal?

TheSkipper

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,455
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

Since his arrival, Jodi Jones has been nothing short of a game changer. His quality on the pitch has been evident in every match he’s played. He has brought a new level of skill and energy to the team, and his performances have been consistently impressive. His talent in generating opportunities and delivering goals has made him a priceless addition to the squad, and his input has significantly driven their achievements.

Jones has garnered a lot of attention due to his impressive talent and commitment to his craft. He has received praise from both fans and critics and is widely considered to be a rising star in his field. With his hard work and dedication, Jones has the potential to become one of the top players in the industry.He has quickly become a fan favourite, with supporters eagerly anticipating his next move on the pitch. Jones is very dedicated to his work, always looking to improve and be the best he can be in every game he plays. His impact on the team has been undeniable, and he continues to be a key player in their success.

I was wondering if anyone has any thoughts on whether Jodi Jones will sign for Notts on a permanent deal? If so, how long do you think he would sign for?

• Like 15
  • Love 1

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,771
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

I’m really hoping he does sign but he may well be lured by bigger clubs so until he puts pen to paper we can’t be sure. Let’s hope he recognises that Notts gave him his chance to shine and he sticks with us.

• Like 8

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,983
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Yes, when he signed the first set of prints for me. He mentioned that he wanted to stay and praised how the fans had made him feel welcome. I think he thrived in our side because of the quality around him and I think that helps him to be at his best. Since Oxford has released him, I believe he will give us ago. I think a two-year-deal is highly likely.

Call it wishful thinking. :D 

• Like 10

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  18,269
  • Days Won:  80

The Pride of Nottingham has written a news story about the contract offered to free agent, Jodi Jones.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  1,090
  • Days Won:  2

I’m confident that Jodi Jones will sign with us. @KingWilliams and I spoke to him after the Boreham Wood game. He was in a hurry because of the long day, but he mentioned that he likes it at Notts. I think he’ll be offered a 2 or 3-year contract.

• Like 10

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,460
  • Days Won:  15

I think, or at least hope, that Jodi Jones will sign with us. He’s been an outstanding loan signing and fits in well with Luke Williams’ vision for Notts County.

• Like 8

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,895
  • Days Won:  5

Securing Jodi Jones on a permanent basis would provide a significant boost for Notts and I have a good feeling that he will sign.

• Like 6

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,442
  • Days Won:  287

I like the sound of that @Chris, he's a great asset too. If Rodders leaves, Jones signing would cushion the blow as he could play in his position. Jones is also one of the players who has already proven himself at League level.

I'm hoping to hear about the first contract extensions once players get back from Ibiza and sit down with their agents. 

• Like 11

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,507
  • Days Won:  9

Securing Jodi Jones on a permanent basis would provide a significant boost for Notts. Jones has demonstrated his value to the team with his impressive performances on the pitch. His skill and ability have made a substantial impact for Notts and retaining him would be a major coup for the club.

Jones has shown that he can make a real difference for Notts and it would be fantastic if he were to sign a permanent contract with the club. His presence on the pitch has been invaluable and securing him for the long term would provide a solid foundation for the team to build upon.

• Like 9

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  874
  • Days Won:  1

Jodi Jones possesses the talent and skill to make a significant contribution to Notts and it would be wonderful if he were to pledge his future to the club for the long term. His performances on the pitch have demonstrated his value to the team and retaining him would be a major boost for Notts.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  69
  • Days Won:  0

Not being able to sign Jodi Jones after his impressive performances would be a disappointment. He is a talented player who could make a significant contribution to Notts. Hopefully, Luke Williams can persuade him to join the team.

• Like 3

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,725
  • Days Won:  27

Everyone is hoping that Jodi Jones signs for Notts. There’s no doubt he could be a key player now that he’s found his form and is getting regular game time. I think several clubs might be interested in giving him a chance. We have the advantage of offering him a stable environment and our location is ideal.

However, I hope no League One teams or higher come in for him - like a club expected to be relegated from the Championship. Jodi, if you’re reading this, please sign!

• Like 6

• Content Count:  558
  • Days Won:  4
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Retro_Pie

Jodi Jones is a level above League Two, there’s no doubt about it. I believe that with his fitness and injuries being managed, he would see Notts as a club that will take care of him. In my opinion, that’s what he needs. As to whether he will sign, it depends on if any other higher clubs come in for him. I would hope he agrees to terms with Notts.

• Like 5

• Content Count:  61
  • Days Won:  0

I would like Jodi Jones to sign with us. He has been a good player while on loan and could establish a similar reputation here as he did with Coventry City.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  741

If the club can secure Jodi Jones on a permanent basis, it would be a very good signing. The intent behind such a move could also help attract other players to come in. When players consider signing with Notts, I wonder if they feel more inclined to do so because of how we’ve turned the tide. I can imagine it was difficult in our first season in the National League.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  12,900
  • Days Won:  162

yes, i think its just a case of him having a break from football and then the club finalising the deal. it may be complete already, i know the club have waited to announce things like this together.

it will be a massive story for the club if and when he does, one which is deserved because hes class.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  903
  • Days Won:  3

I would hope that Jodi Jones would sign for Notts County. He suits our playing style and has the ability to excel. Notts County could help him revive his career even further. While many clubs may be interested in him, Meadow Lane is a special place when you make a connection to it. I believe Jodi has established that connection.

• Like 1

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

His performance with Coventry was impressive, and upon entering the game against Chesterfield, he exuded that same determination to contribute and help his team succeed. Naturally, the question arises whether he will continue in the same vein, and while I sincerely hope he does, it's difficult to predict. Undoubtedly, such talent would pique the interest of rival clubs as well.

• Like 1

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  1,131

From what I see, he's still talking to Notts on social media, which could mean he may sign with us. However, Jodi Jones seems to be in high demand by many clubs, including us. This means other clubs may make better offers we can't match, making it hard to get him. We need to be careful and realistic about our chances, and understand what we can do about it.

• Content Count:  12,900
  • Days Won:  162

please comment in the topic started by @Fan of Big Tone attached below, regarding jodi jones signing permanently on a 2 year deal.