• 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

• Like 13

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,680
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

This is the news we’ve been waiting for, is it the last piece in the jigsaw?

• Like 10
  • Love 1

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,234
  • Days Won:  69

More great news for all you Pie fans. Is everyone  happy now or are there still areas need strengthening.I must add, I was very impressed by this sites  absence  of silly speculation as to why the signing wasn't completed sooner.

• Like 11

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  54

Fantastic news! And he was here for the start of pre-season too, the media team did a good job of keeping him out of all the photos and footage, panic over everyone!

He was such a threat for us last season and whilst he's still a bigger threat going forward than back his defensive play has definitely improved. He's pace is crucial to the team, it's allows us to have an out-ball and in terms of defending it means he doesn't always have to worry about his positioning because he knows he can track back faster than his opponent more times than not. Him and Adebayo-Rowling gives us real strength in the RWB spot for the coming season now.

• Like 15

• Followers:  8
  • Content Count:  1,054
  • Days Won:  13
  • 𝕏:  twitter @KB1862

dwayne-johnson-the-rock.gif

Kept us all hanging on in suspense. Will he won't he? Fantastic news!

• Like 12
  • Love 1

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,793
  • Days Won:  162

i am glad hes signed a new deal, i do think @TheSkipper was right that luke williams knew the situation and it was either the case of giving him more time, allowing him to handle something or the club holding back the news.

either way its great to have aaron nemane still here, so we only lost ruben.

i am delighted that we are making to retain players, rather than more exiting for other clubs.

• Like 9

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  534
  • Days Won:  2

I thought he was going to leave. If he had, I wouldn’t have been angry with his decision. However, I am pleased to see that he has decided to stay. He’s a good player and his renewal means we are even stronger now.

• Like 9

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,376
  • Days Won:  17
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

I am delighted that he has extended his time with Notts. A 2-year deal is the standard length, but it gives us time to work with him. I would say he’s either the most or second most important extension renewal between him and Kyle Cameron.

Aaron Nemane was incredible once he got going; he thrived and shone in the departure of Cal Roberts. He’s exactly what we need. I am just hopeful we don’t push him onto the left-hand side because he has zero effectiveness there.

• Like 12

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,427
  • Days Won:  15

It’s great to have Aaron Nemane for another 2 years. I think he’s a superb asset, and I felt he would be on his way, but credit to Luke Williams for how he’s handled it. Anyone at the club involved in retaining Nemane deserves credit too; selling the club’s ambitions is a way forward.

• Like 6

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  44
  • Days Won:  1
  • 𝕏:  twitter @chogger5

10 hours ago, Fan of Big Tone said:

This is the news we’ve been waiting for, is it the last piece in the jigsaw?

Great news for us don't think he's the final piece though I expect another Centre Back to be signed reckon we need one more to complete the squad 

• Like 10

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,684
  • Days Won:  27

Finally! I am pleased that we have managed to keep Aaron Nemane. He is an important part of Luke Williams’ plans and tactics. While I believe we could survive without him and still be just as good, his performances and ability will make us that much better.

• Like 7

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  3
  • Days Won:  0

It’s great for the team and squad that he’s stayed, at least with Tobi now fit it means that position is sorted now! Just one more CB and a defensive minded CM required

• Like 8

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,483
  • Days Won:  9

It’s fantastic news, which I didn’t think would be positive from our point of view. I thought he was on his way out, so I’m glad that he will still be staying at Meadow Lane. He’s been excellent; Chesterfield struggled to cope with him in the playoffs, and countless times during the season, he put the scares on other clubs.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  4

Brilliant news. 

I was convinced he was training when the first lot of pics came out but then doubted myself the last day or so 

• Like 7

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,761
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I am thrilled to see Aaron Nemane stay, I think most of us thought he would be going, and I wouldn't blame him if he had decided to sign with one of the rumoured clubs like Portsmouth. None of know why it took so long, but I am just happy that he is still a Notts County player.

I'm looking forward even more to life in League Two now.

• Like 5

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,856
  • Days Won:  5

I think it’s great news. I most certainly thought he was on his way out of the club. His signature on a two-year deal gives us that final boost going into the season.

• Like 5

• Content Count:  862

Great to see the news, that Nemane is still a Notts player. Now we can crack on with preparations and playing the friendlies. His pace and skill is a great asset for Notts.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  348

We mustn’t underestimate the importance of Aaron Nemane agreeing to new terms. He was a great asset last season and improved immensely. It’s a surprise, as I thought he might leave.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  196

This is excellent news, and I didn’t think it would happen either. I thought the lure of Portsmouth would take him away from us. Seeing him sign a 2-year deal with Notts is the best news. He’s a very talented wing-back who has excelled with more game time.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  419

Well, what can I say that hasn’t already been said? It’s great news. I had to check a few times to make sure I was reading it correctly.

Out of all the players offered new deals, the importance of Aaron Nemane is huge. I am pleased we are keeping him for another two years.

• Like 3

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  502

This is cracking news.  He is such a threat going forwards and, as said above, improving defensively.  It will be quite a battle for the RWB slot next year, which should be good news.  

I have a feeling that this has been sorted for a few weeks now, but the club are drip feeding the contract and transfer news out to create a steady flow of [mostly] good news throughout the off-season... or as they will be seeing it, the Season ticket buying season.  This creates a steady stream of good news which can only help sales.  I suspect we will hear of another one or two incomers in the next couple of weeks, then settle for the new season.

One thing I am a little surprised is the lack of chatter around Maca.  I would have thought there would be more.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  139

All good things come to those who wait; that’s what I have been told many times in my lifetime. It’s good that Aaron Nemane has decided to stay, and even better that we should get two more seasons out of him.

• Like 2

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,069

Nemane is the one player I wanted to keep the most. His speed and determination are something we may have struggled to replace.

• Like 1

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,391
  • Days Won:  18

Aaron Nemane being praised against Nuneaton is further evidence of Luke Williams cleverly encouraging him; you would expect him to run rampant against them. It’s good to have him committed for a further two years.