• Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Julian Jenner continues his career possible in England. The 31-year-old right winger who this week dropped cancel its contract with the Hungarian club Diosgyori VTK, the preparation will begin at Notts County. The club recently relegated to League Two, the fourth level, Ricardo Moniz is currently the manager.

"On July 1, I will report there for me then to train a week," says Jenner to VI. "It is too early to speak of a future there, but it's definitely a good opportunity. I understand from my agent that play multiple things, so I keep all options open until then. I am very fit and ambitious to allow myself a few more years to see. "

Jenner arrives at Notts County manager Moniz against, with whom he previously worked at Ferencvaros. In the Hungarian top club fared better than the attacker with his last employer. "The plans of Diosgyori were promising, but there was little of it. The trainer who sit saw in me, was fired, and under his successor, I barely got to play more minutes. I had an ongoing contract, but both sides we saw no future. I want to play football a few years. Where I do not care. As long as the story is good, I'm open to everything. "

Jenner arrived in the Netherlands for NAC Breda, AZ and Vitesse. He played seven games for the Juniors. With this team he won the European Championship in 2007 in their own country.

Sounds promising, I had been told by quite a few fans that Moniz was looking in holland for players and other European clubs but with what Moniz said at the fan forum I disregarded it.

I am certainly not against this if he does join.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,908
  • Days Won:  162

no idea if hes any good but we will see if he does join. i am sure people will moan about this!

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  121
  • Days Won:  1

Just had a quick look on youtube and he looks pretty good, quite quick, can beat a man and not got a bad free kick either! No idea how good the Hungarian league is though haha. ;https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rpO1BYt53A video of him if anyone's interested. 

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  3,589
  • Days Won:  75

Let's wait and see shall we. If this comes off then fair play to Moniz as he looks like a class act.

He reminds of Bajner with how he runs, however no doubt Jenner is faster!

Already hearing good things from fans from a general football forum I belong too, which doesn't just cover the English game!! We need plays who are prepared to take on players like this, if he joins is a different question but he looks quality.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  106
  • Days Won:  0

I'd love to see him join us, he has experience in the eredivisie (decent league) and has worked with Moniz. I'd like to see Moniz recruit players he's worked with before and ones who he has knowledge of through his European experience. If Jenner comes to notts I'll be excited to see what he can do

@Super_Danny_Allsopp - What about Bajner mate?

@super_ram specializes in Double Dutch, I wonder if he could have translated the article. :P

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,654
  • Days Won:  89

@Super_Danny_Allsopp - What about Bajner mate?

Who knows. Seems like the lad has a bit of 'Bendtner syndrome', i.e thinks he's a lot better than he actually is.

Wouldn't be a terrible signing, but I'm not gonna shed a tear if he leaves, for Manchester United obviously. 

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,743
  • Days Won:  3

He looks good,let's see what develops.

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  2,465
  • Days Won:  68

Supporter+

Jenner will sign for a team in the Dutch first division. You read it here first......

Jenner will sign for a team in the Dutch first division. You read it here first......

A source close to me said he's definitely signing for an English club, not necessarily us though. Supposedly his agent has arranged trials with 3 other League One clubs.

It will be interesting to keep tabs on this!

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,511
  • Days Won:  9

He looks a good player, if we can land his signature I think it could be one that bodes well with the majority of supporters.

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

He looks to be a very good player, string attacking minded and he could set league two alight.

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,443
  • Days Won:  287

Sounds interesting, hope something comes of it. Very English-sounding name for a Dutchman.

@Northants Pie - Everyone keeps saying this, I can't tell if it's a compliment or not. My memory of Cas is very limited, in fact I only really remember his name.

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,350
  • Days Won:  1

He looks a quality player but it makes me wonder why we can attract interest of this kind, yet we barely do with players based in this country.

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  1,465
  • Days Won:  5

If we signed Jenner and Davies, it would be another season of lookout league two!

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,728
  • Days Won:  27

If he signed I am sure more fans would have wished they had purchased season tickets rather than leaving it because we got relegated. He could be a massive signing for us if we can capture his signature.

He looks a very, very good player.

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,895
  • Days Won:  5

I hope we sign him and some others soon, i think its important the players group together asap and the friendly games are used as a way to integrate that.

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  1,932
  • Days Won:  26

@Northants Pie - Everyone keeps saying this, I can't tell if it's a compliment or not. My memory of Cas is very limited, in fact I only really remember his name.

It's a compliment for me, he was tall quick and quite good in the air. I liked the earliness of the ball he put in, someone like Jimmy Spencer would score hat fulls with that type of service

Archived