Sign in to follow this  
Joshua

Who's next to leave Notts?

Who do you think will be next to leave Notts permanently?

I think Tom Crawford might end up being released, I can't see him earning a lot in wages and I think Neal Ardley will now want to strengthen his pack.

Ross Fitzsimons would be on my list, I know he's still fairly young for goalkeeper but he's lost his confidence. He played a big role on getting Notts relegated last season, more fault falls on those who didn't replace him sooner but ultimately with Jake Kean I can't see him staying for much longer.

Pierce Bird or Tom Crawford.

I can't see bird staying when he's been pushed out already, he will want to be playing. It might make things easier for him to agree to mutually end his contract.

Despite the fact I and many others would like him to feature for Notts.

51 minutes ago, TheSkipper said:

Ross Fitzsimons would be on my list.

I think most fans will feel for Ross, he looks like a good keeper when he's in the zone.

His career at Notts has been nothing short of disappointing, he will feel he could have done better - yet last seasons defence made it worse. I think he's lost his confidence, this is massive for a keeper and with talks of depression. I just can't see him making a first team return, with Jake Kean now that seems almost impossible. It did when we signed Kean, also at Eastleigh I felt Kean looked a solid keeper as he trained with Ross and Sam Slocombe.

What would be good for him is to go out on loan and re-find himself.

I think Notts will try to hang onto Tom Crawford for a little longer, I would be surprised to see him leave.

I think Ross Fitzsimons days are number, yet I only see him leaving once his contract has ended. Most likely it will be Pierce Bird, Neal Ardley seems to prefer taller and well built players in this position.

mitch rose or tom crawford.

ross fitzsimons is a possible one but i think the way rose is acting and performing, he will want out for a league club.

Rose's form has been poor this past month but I can't see Ardley getting rid of him considering how much he plays him!

After the Chesterfield game, with Slocombe probably injured for this weekend's game Ardley spoke about how Fitz needed to have a good week in training to prove himself. If Kean starts this weekend I think he could be the next to go... Hopefully for his sake he gets in and performs well.

Mitch Rose seems likely, he appears to not want to be at the club and his form might suggest he has other things on his mind.

When did he last play in a game where his passing rate was high?

I would take a gamble on Mitch Rose.

He joined us wanting to play league football, Grimsby fans warned us about him throwing in the towel. He only looked good last season, was this due to the team being poor themselves?

I have no idea with Neal Ardley right now, he might find someone else he dislikes.

Part of me wonders how long Sean Shields will last.

Mitch Rose and Ross Fitzsimons have both played well on Saturday, it could be them putting their names out there but I think Matt Tootle is most likely to leave next.

I can see Matt Tootle leaving, despite his injury on loan at Chesterfield, I can see him going.