November, 2023: 🥳Member(s) of the Month💥🎉

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  18,269
  • Days Won:  80

A big thank you to everyone who took the time to nominate members and then vote. November has been a great month, and it’s wonderful to see 29 members of the Pride of Nottingham participate in the voting process.

Here are this month’s winners: Member and Team Member of the Month.

Congratulations, @Piethagoram (Member) and @super_ram (Team) on being named the Members of the Month. We greatly appreciate your contributions.

As we approach December, please remember that this is all in good fun. Once again, thank you to every member, visitor, and team member for their incredible support towards the PON site. Best of luck for next month!

• Like 17
  • Love 2

• Content Count:  3,009
  • Days Won:  1

Massive congratulations to both @Piethagoram and @super_ram! Brilliant job on being named the members of the month.

With a whopping 12 and 10 votes each, you’ve both been crowned the members of the month for November, which is absolutely fantastic!

Also, tough luck but great effort to @Ohh Tommy Johnson (7), @allardyces tash(2) @Fan of Big Tone (8), @DangerousSausage (6), @liampie (5) and @Chris (8). Let’s keep the contributions sky-high as we head into December, and continue to enjoy the fun and banter.

• Like 13
  • Love 3

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,771
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Well done and massive congratulations to @Piethagoram and @super_ram both of you highly deserve this award. :clapping:

• Like 14
  • Love 2

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,442
  • Days Won:  287

Congrats @Piethagoram and @super_ram and thanks for your efforts! Let's all keep the place swinging :)

• Like 13
  • Love 2

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,285
  • Days Won:  69

Congratulations @Piethagoram  you deserve an award for your constant  interesting  posts of topics,both Notts and non football.

As for myself,well I'm very grateful to be even considered for a nomination but I can think of several members who deserve it more..

This year has been very difficult for my family and PoN. Firstly with the loss of  @GrannyPie and more recently the senseless site hacking attack.So I'd just like to thank all you members for your support and just ask for your continued efforts in making PoN the site it is becoming.Thank you all.Now get posting!!!!

• Like 14
  • Love 4

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  1,464
  • Days Won:  5

Well put, @super_ram. I’m glad you and @pietha were recognised for your contributions. You’re both key members of PON, and I always enjoy reading your posts.

• Like 12
  • Love 2

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  370
  • Days Won:  0

Well done, @Piethagoram and @super_ram. You both contribute so much to the site, and I appreciate that. I’m delighted for both of you to have been voted as the members of the month.

• Like 9
  • Love 2

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,983
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Well done! I'm very pleased to see this back. I simply became sidetracked in the past, but it's something I value.

@Piethagoram: You are a great addition to the site. I have enjoyed seeing you get more and more involved over time. I think you may have been a bit reserved in the past, but it's nice to see you starting topics and even replying to some. The generation side of the content, well it is very helpful and even though some might not get many replies, I really appreciate your persistent posting. It does make more of a difference than you might realise: you get people talking. :D

Congratulations on being nominated and voted as the Member of the Month!

Next year, I am hoping to see you become the Booker T of PON.

booker-t-wwf.gif

Also, I suppose I need to say well done to the old man. Pleased for you, @super_ram.

If you dare say to me "I don't know how I was named Team Member of the Month, I barely do anything. I'm not even a Notts fan." It will be me delivering the "Book End" finisher move.

bookertbookendanimated.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Haha 7
  • Surprised 1

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  8,766
  • Days Won:  193
  • 𝕏:  twitter @piethagoram

Feeling really humbled this morning alongside @super_ram

I really feared for the future of this site after that hacking incident. The most important thing is that we still have a club to support, we as a club, have been close to financial oblivion on a number of occasions. 

Hoping for a FA Cup victory on Friday, a successful FA Cup run is long overdue. 

• Like 8
  • Love 5

• Content Count:  12,900
  • Days Won:  162

pleased for you @Piethagoram, you put heaps of effort into getting us all talking and i have nothing but respect for you. always something different and interesting being shared, so well done to you.

@super_ram you are also a big part of the community, a friendly person always encouraging togetherness and banter. i love seeing you and @Fan of Big Tone going back and fourth, its like an elderly version of the chuckle brothers. i mean that in a good way, its very funny.

congratulations to you both!!!

• Like 7
  • Love 1

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,285
  • Days Won:  69

9 hours ago, Piethagoram said:

Feeling really humbled this morning alongside @super_ram

I really feared for the future of this site after that hacking incident. The most important thing is that we still have a club to support, we as a club, have been close to financial oblivion on a number of occasions. 

Hoping for a FA Cup victory on Friday, a successful FA Cup run is long overdue. 

Both Notts and the Rams have come too close to extinction too many times.During the Munto fiasco and most recently, before the Reedtz brothers takeover, for Notts was extremely worrying.Derby had a winding up order lifted at the last minute in the 1980's and after then owner Mel Morris placed us in administration were again only hours away from being destroyed when current owner David Clowes saved us.So yes @Piethagoram the most important thing is that we all have a club to support and PoN has survived the hacking thanks to the efforts  of @Chris,outside help and site members.

I hope Notts can continue to keep me interested in the FA cup(least said about my clubs exit the better) and I wish my 2nd team more success in the league too.

Well done @Piethagoram for all your brilliant posts

• Like 12
  • Love 1

• Content Count:  10,771
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+
27 minutes ago, liampie said:

i love seeing you and @Fan of Big Tone going back and fourth, its like an elderly version of the chuckle brothers. i mean that in a good way, its very funny.

D2CA7DB4-2EF2-4C04-B54F-1AA16AE32BF9.gif

• Haha 7

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,725
  • Days Won:  27

Good job, @Piethagoram and @super_ram! You’re both fantastic members who bring a wealth of knowledge and interest to our community. Congrats to both of you!

• Like 6
  • Love 1

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,455
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

Just like the Man of the Match in football, it brings teams together and gives a player something to aim for or to feel valued for their efforts. I’m glad to see it’s back, giving everyone a chance to earn the recognition they deserve.

I’m happy for @Piethagoram and @super_ram, two very kind and dedicated members of the PON forum.

Congratulations to both of you, enjoy the campaign. :)

• Like 5
  • Love 1

• Content Count:  558
  • Days Won:  4
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Retro_Pie

Congratulations, @Piethagoram and @super_ram! Please continue sharing your thoughts as I really enjoy reading your posts. The votes clearly reflect the high regard in which you both are held within this community. Keep up the good work!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,895
  • Days Won:  5

@super_ram, I’m glad to see you’ve won. You contribute more than you might think. @Piethagoram, I’m equally thrilled to see you receive this recognition for all your hard work. Well done to both of you!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,460
  • Days Won:  15

It’s thoroughly deserved. I’m delighted that both of you were recognised, as I believe you put a great deal of effort and time into your contributions here. So, a hearty well done to you, @Piethagoram and @super_ramr.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,343

I’m pleased to say this to the pair of you, congratulations on being named as the Members of the Month, @Piethagoram and @super_ram. Keep up the good work in December. Thanks for all your contributions.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,507
  • Days Won:  9

Well done, lads! Both of you make a significant contribution to the Pride of Nottingham site. It’s great to see this being recognised.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  874

This site is enriched by so many wonderful contributors, kudos to both of you! I won’t mention either of you by name, but please know that I thoroughly enjoy reading the content you both share.

• Like 1
  • Love 1