Joshua

Welcome to the Pride of Nottingham, @BiggestPieInGlasgow. 👋🏻

• Like 19

Supporter+

Welcome to our PON community 

@BiggestPieInGlasgow 

• Like 12

Supporter+

A big welcome from me too @BiggestPieInGlasgow do you manage to get to any matches, it’s a long way to travel for home matches.

• Like 9

Hello, @BiggestPieInGlasgow! Welcome to PON.

If you find it difficult to get to Meadow Lane, which I assume you are based in Glasgow. The Pride of Nottingham is a great place to be, we have many fans all over, and it's a good way to stay in the loop. Glad to have you on board.

• Like 8

Hello, and welcome to the Pride of Nottingham, @BiggestPieInGlasgow. Were you born in Nottingham or did you grow up supporting Notts in Scotland?

• Like 7

@BiggestPieInGlasgow, that’s quite a name! Are we talking about a specific type of pie here? Has it made its way into the Guinness Book of World Records? I’m a fan of meat and potato pies myself. Welcome to the Pride of Nottingham community!

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

A big PoN welcome from me too  @BiggestPieInGlasgow. You can see that we are not only really friendly but also very nosy. Enjoy!

• Like 6

Hello all!

Friendly bunch! I'll get back to all of you individually but appreciate the warm welcome. look forward to lively discussions with you all regarding the stylish 'pies!

Cheers,

BPIG

6 hours ago, Joshua said:

Welcome to the Pride of Nottingham, @BiggestPieInGlasgow. 👋🏻

Thanks Joshua! Good to be here!

5 hours ago, Fan of Big Tone said:

A big welcome from me too @BiggestPieInGlasgow do you manage to get to any matches, it’s a long way to travel for home matches.

I try to, now that Carlisles on the sheet I'll be in the away end there!

4 hours ago, TheSkipper said:

Hello, @BiggestPieInGlasgow! Welcome to PON.

If you find it difficult to get to Meadow Lane, which I assume you are based in Glasgow. The Pride of Nottingham is a great place to be, we have many fans all over, and it's a good way to stay in the loop. Glad to have you on board.

Thanks! good to be able to share our mutual interest!

4 hours ago, RetroPie said:

Hello, and welcome to the Pride of Nottingham, @BiggestPieInGlasgow. Were you born in Nottingham or did you grow up supporting Notts in Scotland?

Born in, and parents still there; I was in the Navy and, being a sundodger (submariner for the uninitiated!) I ended up settling in Scotland. Still wearing the black and white shirt with pride though, despite being mistaken for a St. Mirren fan often!!

• Like 7
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, allardyces tash said:

@BiggestPieInGlasgow, that’s quite a name! Are we talking about a specific type of pie here? Has it made its way into the Guinness Book of World Records? I’m a fan of meat and potato pies myself. Welcome to the Pride of Nottingham community!

As long as it comes with Mushy Peas I'm game!

35 minutes ago, upthepies said:

Welcome to PON, @BiggestPieInGlasgow. Will you be the biggest Pie on here?

I'll give it a damn good go! ;)

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

Always remember a pre season match for Notts at Partick. A walk through Possil Park opened my eyes to unbelievable poverty at that time. 

Welcome @BiggestPieInGlasgow

• Like 6

A hearty welcome to you @BiggestPieInGlasgow! By joining the Pride of Nottingham, you’ve become part of a passionate community of Notts County fans. We look forward to your contributions and shared excitement for the beautiful game.

• Like 4

On 28/06/2024 at 23:18, BiggestPieInGlasgow said:

As long as it comes with Mushy Peas I'm game!

Yes, I agree with you on the topic of mushy peas! A warm welcome to you once more, BPIG (@BiggestPieInGlasgow).

• Like 4

Hello, @BiggestPieInGlasgow. Welcome to the Pride of Nottingham.

You'll see we ayre a friendly bunch, if you have any questions or anything, don't be put off from asking a team member. We'll be happy to advise or assist.

• Like 3

Hello, welcome to the Pride of Nottingham @BiggestPieInGlasgow. I hope you enjoy being a part of our Notts County community!

I must apologise for not taking the time to greet you sooner.

• Like 2