Farewell Rawlinson

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,773
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Sad to see him go but probably for the best.

• Like 18

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,144
  • Days Won:  17

Good player and put in some Strong Performances in the Black & White Stripes. Probably stayed a season too long. 

Should have Retired after the Magpies  Playoff Victory at Wembley. Thanks for all your efforts Connell. Good Luck in

Your Future in what ever you decide to Do

• Like 12

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  7,487
  • Days Won:  166
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

Sorry to see him go. He has been a good servant to Notts

Helped to get this Club back to where it belongs.. Good luck to him in the next story of his Career.

• Like 11

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  528
  • Days Won:  1

I’d like to extend my best wishes to Connell Rawlinson. He’s made a valiant effort and has served us admirably. If only he were a tad quicker on his feet. He certainly has the defensive mindset, but his physical capabilities aren’t quite up to our standard now.

• Like 12
  • Love 3

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  580
  • Days Won:  2

Good player on his day, what a servant to the club. Rawlinson's been wonderful to watch. It's tough to say goodbye, but the memories will remain. Best wishes on your new adventure, Connell!

• Like 7

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  741

What's a ride it's been with Rawlinson! Played his heart out and gave us some unforgettable moments. Cheers Connell, you'll be missed on the pitch. All the best in your future endeavours!

• Like 15

• Content Count:  495

Sad he’s off, but understandable. He gave his all for the team and we can't ask for more than that. Farewell, Connell. You'll always have a place in our hearts.

• Like 12
  • Love 2

• Content Count:  282

Thank you, Connell, for all your hard work and dedication. You've been a rock for us. Sad to see you go but wishing you the very best in whatever comes next for you.

• Like 11

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,916
  • Days Won:  162

things happen so fast in football but connell rawlinsons journey with us is nothing short of amazing, he has played such a big role in helping notts come back from what was a dark period for us. from having players with little connection to the fans, to what we have now. rawlo is just like any player, mistakes can happen but all the good things he did out shines those. i am sad to see him leave but its the right decision.

i hope he finds a club where his experience will further help them.

• Like 12
  • Love 1

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  1,059
  • Days Won:  54

He was great for us in those early seasons in the National League, but once we gradually transitioned to a back 3 I don’t think playing as the RCB played to his strengths. Especially the way we play now and how high our wingbacks play you have to do the job of a full back at times too, it’s not easy. Hopefully he’ll have another club lined up and will be joining them soon, I’ll be interested to see where he goes.

• Like 11
  • Love 4

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,000
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Connell Rawlinson should be remembered for his fighting spirit and aggressive approach to dealing with the opposition. Not quite the standard of Michael Doyle, but he wasn't afraid to slide in or put his body on the line. His first two seasons here, he showed us why we needed a defender with his height and attitude.

He may have attracted criticism and some unfair comments, but the fact he still tried and performed to the best of his ability - this should be the point. He tried and loved his time!

• Like 2
  • Love 11

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,459
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

We have fond recollections of Connell Rawlinson. In our initial two seasons in the National League, he was exceptional and formed part of the bedrock of the squad that led to our success. His towering stature, sound judgement, keen awareness, and fearless approach made him a stalwart in defence. While it may be time to bid him farewell and conclude his journey with us, it also marks the start of a new chapter for him, one that we wish him all the best with.

• Like 12

• Content Count:  16
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, Wheelbarrow repair man said:

Good player and put in some Strong Performances in the Black & White Stripes. Probably stayed a season too long. 

Should have Retired after the Magpies  Playoff Victory at Wembley. Thanks for all your efforts Connell. Good Luck in

Your Future in what ever you decide to Do

Could not agree with this more^^

his time to go, Thanks Connell for your time as a pie!

• Like 7

• Content Count:  145

Connell Rawlinson’s exit marks an era’s end. His heartfelt message shows his deep bond with Notts County. His on-field dedication led us to many victories, including our Football League return. His kind words for the fans reveal his gratitude. We wish Connell the best for his future. His fervour and commitment will be remembered.

• Like 10

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,733
  • Days Won:  27

Five years show how much better the club is because, under different regimes, Connell Rawlinson would have left sooner. Not because he didn't do well; I think he was solid in his first season and did well in his second. The club would have just moved on from the plan, signed a different player, and never allowed more than a handful to settle. Rawlo is a great guy, and I’m very thankful we had him and gave him last season. I hope he finds a club that will respect him and get the best out of what he offers.

• Like 8
  • Love 3

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,467
  • Days Won:  15

A fond farewell to Connell Rawlinson. Your service to Notts County has been commendable. You’ve been a significant part of the squad and contributed significantly to our promotion season. Best of luck with the next chapter of your career.

• Like 8
  • Love 1

• Content Count:  560
  • Days Won:  4
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Retro_Pie

Connell's departure marks the end of an era. His contributions were good at the beginning of his time here, and he leaves a big hole to fill in terms of character.

• Like 6

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,355

There’s no question that Connell Rawlinson gave his all each time he donned a Notts shirt. We will cherish the pleasant memories of his tenure here.

• Like 8

• Content Count:  231

When players make the effort to pen a thoughtful farewell message, it certainly raises my opinion of them. Connell Rawlinson may not have always been the standout player, but I concur that his first two seasons were commendable. Even some of his brief appearances were impressive. I’m eager to see where his career takes him next.

• Like 4

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  8,781
  • Days Won:  193
  • 𝕏:  twitter @piethagoram

I agree with @Wheelbarrow repair man "Probably stayed a season too long. "

He should never have been given a 2 year contract

Expect to see him in the National League or the Welsh League

He really tarnished himself when he tweeted "Stay in your lane" to Tom Williams. Totally unacceptable

• Like 5

• Content Count:  734
  • Days Won:  3

Hopefully, he departs with his head held high, having made significant contributions over the seasons. I wish him the very best. It’s tough to see a player who has been with the club for such a long time leave, but the timing seems right.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  881

It’s regrettable that his time has come to an end, not due to a lack of effort. His skill isn’t the same as when he first joined. There have been some good performances, but not enough recently. Regardless, I would always wish a former Notts player well.

• Like 5

• Content Count:  629

His message showed class. Some players leave without a word. Even though he was pushed out towards the end of last season, he was professional enough to write it. I'm glad he chose this way instead of more fans turning against him.

• Like 3

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  1,138

Connell Rawlinson has earned my admiration during his tenure here. He’s a decent chap who always gave his best. I hope he finds a new club soon. After five seasons and less playing time, a fresh start could be beneficial for him.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  687

Best of luck to Connell Rawlinson on his move, he might find employment with a club like Newport. With the right team, he should be able to extend his career by a few more years.

• Like 1