• Playoffs
    • Top three and promoted
    • Champions

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,759
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Cast your vote in the poll, let's see where fans believe Notts may finish next season in League Two.

• Like 7

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,961
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

There's nothing inside your spoiler. @Fan of Big Tone. 😁

In my opinion, our team possesses enough strength to secure a playoffs spot, and the impetus gained from winning promotion can propel us into the next season. I am hoping this is the case for us. There's no reason why we couldn't finish 7th or higher; my heart says we could finish 3rd. That's what I voted for; in hindsight I should've said the playoffs but either in my opinion are doable.

• Like 9

Supporter+

@Chris I know I messed up can the spoiler be deleted without affect the poll?

i voted for top half but obviously hoping for better.

• Like 1

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,961
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

@Fan of Big Tone messed up? You didn't Tony. The field needs to have something, a picture, text. I have added something for you. ♥

• Like 1

Supporter+
1 minute ago, Chris said:

@Fan of Big Tone messed up? You didn't Tony. The field needs to have something, a picture, text. I have added something for you. ♥

Cheers mate👍

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,719
  • Days Won:  27

Based on our squad, I believe we could make the playoffs, but we might also end up mid-table. Our squad needs to learn how to compete against professional teams with better overall squads. I hope we can secure points against teams we’re expected to beat. I’m not setting my expectations too high and will support the club regardless of the outcome.

• Like 7

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,449
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

Notts could really finish in the top 3 places. I would think the club would urge the team to at least make the playoffs. However, I think just below them is more realistic, but I also won't be disappointed if we are mid-table or slightly lower. There's no reason why we should struggle, but if we do, we need to encourage the lads.

• Like 8

• Content Count:  12,874
  • Days Won:  162

we are going to peg wrexham to the title, i dont care if they sign danny drinkwater. we have matt palmer! if ben foster stays, we have sam slocombe! i know its going to be tough but i have a feeling we will be in the running. if the players hit the ground running we could really make a go at trying to go back to back with promotions. whatever happens, i will be cheering them on and hoping we have a good finish.

at the end of the day it will be nice just to be back in league two.

• Like 5

Supporter+

@liampie I love your optimism, that’s the spirit. I hope you’re right it’s be great to finish top of the league above Wrexham. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• Content Count:  12,874
  • Days Won:  162

if wrexham fans can believe that they will succeed, i believe we can. the fact we have a good squad as things are and players offered new deals. if they sign it will be time to go again. it may turn out to be harder than i think but after being in the national league, league two does not compare. 4 teams gain promotion, lets hope we are one of them!

• Like 3

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,456
  • Days Won:  15

I think Notts will at least finish in the playoffs. The team has shown incredible skill and determination throughout the season, consistently delivering strong performances on the field. With their talent and dedication, they have what it takes to secure a spot in the playoffs and compete with the best.

• Like 7

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,339
  • Days Won:  1

Anywhere from 1st to 7th is a possibility for Notts. The team has shown that they can compete with the best, delivering outstanding performances on the field. With their talent and determination, they have a real chance of finishing in a strong position and securing a spot in the top seven.

• Like 7

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  731
  • Days Won:  3

Automatic promotion back to back would be amazing but it might prove difficult. While Notts has the talent and determination to achieve back-to-back promotions, it won’t be an easy feat. The competition is fierce, and it will take everything they’ve got to secure a top spot. But with their skill and dedication, they have what it takes to achieve their goals.

• Like 5

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  868
  • Days Won:  1

We need to retain our better players and sign more depth to be in a chance of finishing higher than the top half. To truly compete for a top spot, Notts will need to keep their star players and add depth to their squad. This will give them the best chance of achieving their goals and finishing in a strong position. By retaining key players and adding depth to the squad, Notts can continue to deliver strong performances on the field and compete with the best.

• Like 3

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,503
  • Days Won:  9

Notts has what it takes to make it to the playoffs. With their talent and determination, they have a real chance of securing a spot in the top seven. The team has consistently delivered strong performances on the field, showing that they can compete with the best and have what it takes to make it to the playoffs.

• Like 5

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  1,128
  • Days Won:  2

The team has shown that they can compete with the best, and they have the potential to finish in a strong position. Notts has consistently delivered outstanding performances on the field, showing incredible skill and determination. With their talent and dedication, they have what it takes to secure a strong finish and compete with the best.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  455
  • Days Won:  2

Back-to-back promotions would be an incredible achievement for Notts, but it won’t be easy. The competition is fierce, and it will take everything they’ve got to secure a top spot. But with their skill and dedication, Notts has what it takes to achieve back-to-back promotions and continue their success.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  686
  • Days Won:  0

Retaining key players and adding depth to the squad will be crucial for Notts’ success. This will give them the best chance of achieving their goals and finishing in a strong position. By keeping their star players and adding depth to their squad, Notts can continue to deliver strong performances on the field and compete with the best.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  553
  • Days Won:  4
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Retro_Pie

Finishing anywhere from 1st to 7th is within reach for Notts. They have shown that they can compete with the best, delivering outstanding performances on the field. With their talent and determination, they have a real chance of securing a strong finish and securing a spot in the top seven.

• Like 2

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,885
  • Days Won:  5

Keeping key players and adding depth to the squad will be crucial for Notts’ success. This will give them the best chance of achieving their goals and finishing in a strong position. By retaining key players and adding depth to their squad, Notts can continue to deliver strong performances on the field and compete with the best.

• Like 1

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  61
  • Days Won:  0

I believe that the club will finish just below the playoffs. However, realistically, I do feel that the club has the potential to go further. I have lowered my expectations though, since this is our first season back in League Two.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1,701
  • Days Won:  36

Hmm, I’ve had to make my decision based on the current squad, so plumped for top half. Currently, our high line will kill us without a personnel overhaul, plus I’ve gone with the fact we may not have Ruben or Macca (hoping I’m wrong). 
It all depends on our recruitment, if we address our week areas and add more pace, then I could see us going straight up again.

I’m looking forward to the summer merry go round.

• Like 2

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

I recently cast my vote for the top half, although I believe reaching the playoffs might be a bit ambitious at this stage. It could potentially take a full season before the club manages to effectively compete in the quest to exit League Two. While new signings and contract renewals might have an impact, the current squad, despite being talented, could find reaching the playoffs quite challenging.

• Like 1

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  1,053
  • Days Won:  54

It's tough to predict right now because I've no idea who stays and who potentially comes in. That said, given our recent recruitment I'm sure we'll sign at least 3 or 4 top quality players. I'm looking at the likes of Barrow, Grimsby, Sutton and Stockport who have all finished well after their first season. Play-offs would be an amazing achievement, but I'd take a safe mid-table finish (with maybe a little FA Cup run) for our first season back!

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

• Content Count:  7,369
  • Days Won:  161
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

Writing in Feb/ 24 Notts stand in a playoff position and have an excellent chance of making the playoffs. Watch this space.