Jodi Jones signs

Supporter+

Terrific news for you Pie fans. Not only is this another piece of the jigsaw but this signing could help attract further signings.

• Like 11
  • Love 2

Supporter+

Spot on @super_ram I think when one signs it often has a cumulative affect.

• Like 5

future 'signing of the season' for pon at the end of the upcoming season i feel. superb! massive coup for us and something which may have a knock on effect with the other players who have been offered new deals.

• Like 13
  • Love 1

Jodi Jones is an exceptional player with the ability to alter the course of a game in a single moment. His flair and creativity on the pitch are unparalleled, and he has a knack for scoring breathtaking goals. During his loan spell, he was widely regarded as one of the league's top performers. I am thrilled that he has now signed with the club on a permanent basis.

• Like 12

This is a massive statement of intent from Notts County. Jodi Jones is a top talent who can take us to the next level. He’s got a lot of pace and skill and he can unlock any defence with his passes and dribbles. He was sensational during his loan spell and I’m ecstatic that he’s staying with us for longer. His ability to create chances and score goals will be invaluable to the team as we push for promotion. The club has shown great ambition in securing his signature and I can’t wait to see him in action again.

• Like 12

Jodi Jones is a wonderful player who can make things happen on the pitch. He’s got a lot of flair and vision and he can score some amazing goals. He was one of the most exciting players in the league during his loan spell and I’m overjoyed that he’s signed for Notts County permanently. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

This is a superb signing for Notts County. Jodi Jones is a prodigy who can become one of the best players in the country. He’s got everything you dream of as a winger: speed, trickery, awareness and composure. He was phenomenal during his loan spell and I’m ecstatic that he’s staying with us for longer.

• Like 7

An absolutely amazing signing for notts. Was such a vital player in both play off games. Had such an impact. Really looks like a top top player and I can't wait to see more from him in a notts shirt. 

Jodi is one of them players that can grab the game by the scruff of the neck and completely change it by himself. We have many of these types of players in the squad. Can't wait for next season. COYP ⚪⚫

• Like 10
  • Love 2

I always knew he would sign, I didn't fear he would leave because he's one of those players that knows when he enjoys his football. His performances are better as a direct result, naturally having spoken to him with another fan helps. :D

I should've bribed him with an offer of exclusive prints for life. 🙃😂

He's a solid League Two player, we know that. He can finally crack on with his career and put behind him his spell at Oxford, which seems to be their loss and our gain. The fact they failed to get out of him what we did on loan, it makes me thankful the club is starting to develop a reputation for working alongside players who have injuries. I was told the reason why Jodi doesn't start often is Luke Williams trying to protect him.

Hopefully, we can start him a bit more often in the upcoming season, as he does change games, but he can help to maintain them on course for a win.

• Like 10
  • Love 2

What a signing for Notts County! Jodi Jones is an absolute baller who can tear apart any defence with his pace and skill. He was a joy to watch during his loan spell and I’m so happy he’s staying with us for the next two years. He’s got a bright future ahead of him and he’ll be a key player for us.

• Like 9
  • Love 2

I’m over the moon that Jodi Jones has signed for Notts County permanently. He’s a fantastic player who can do it all on the wing: dribble, cross, shoot and score. He was a revelation during his loan spell and I’m sure he’ll continue to impress us. He’s a great fit for our club and our culture. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

This is a brilliant piece of business by Notts County. Jodi Jones is a top-class player who can make a difference in any game. He was a standout performer during his loan spell and I’m delighted he’s staying with us for longer. He’s got a lot of talent and potential and he’ll be a fan favourite for sure.

• Like 4

Jodi Jones is an exceptional player with the ability to create and score goals out of thin air. He possesses a great deal of flair and creativity, and is capable of producing moments of magic on the pitch.

During his loan spell, he was one of the best players in the league. The fact that he has now signed for Notts County permanently is a cause for great excitement.

• Like 8

Jodi Jones' signing is indeed a huge boost for Notts County. His pace and technique make him a valuable asset to the team. He has the ability to create chances and score goals, which will be crucial in helping Notts County achieve their objectives. His performances during his loan spell were impressive and it's great news that he will be staying with the team for longer.

Jones' ability to cause problems for any defence with his passes and runs is a testament to his quality as a player. He has the potential to be a game-changer for Notts County and his presence in the team will undoubtedly strengthen their attacking options. The fans will be excited to see him continue to perform at a high level and help the team achieve success.

• Like 5

Jodi Jones is a sensational player who can turn the game around with his skill and vision. He’s got a lot of flair and intelligence and he can score some stunning goals. He was one of the most exciting players in the league during his loan spell and I’m overjoyed that he’s signed for Notts County permanently. 

• Like 3

The signing of Jodi Jones is a major coup for Notts County. He is an incredible player with flair and vision, capable of scoring some amazing goals. His ability to make things happen on the pitch will be a huge asset to the team. During his loan spell, he was one of the best players in the league and it's fantastic news that he has now signed for Notts County permanently.

Jones' performances during his loan spell were nothing short of outstanding. He consistently demonstrated his quality on the pitch and was a key player for Notts County. His permanent signing is a testament to his ability and the value he brings to the team. The fans will be ecstatic to see him continue to perform at a high level and help Notts County achieve success.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Jodi Jones' signing is great news for Notts County. He is an awesome player with pace and skill, capable of creating and scoring goals with ease. He was outstanding during his loan spell and is sure to continue to shine with the team.

• Like 3

I'm really happy about the outcome, as I was quite anxious that he might be lured away from Notts. It's possible that if another club had offered him a more significant salary and guaranteed his starting position, it might have been enough to secure his commitment. I don't mean to say that Jodi Jones is solely focused on monetary gains, but a higher league, better wages, and increased assurance of playing time can be quite influential, I believe. In my opinion, this is the best signing we'll make before the new season commences, and it's not a negative thing at all! I have no doubt that any additional players joining will be of high calibre, but Jodi Jones is truly exceptional.

• Like 4

Very pleased, he’s a versatile player and I think he’ll be used less in the wingback role next season. We’ve basically been able to play him as a winger in the wingback role because of how high up we play and how much we dominate. He rarely had to do any defending, but I can’t see it being that easy next season.

I think he’ll play in the role behind the striker. Scott, Austin and Ruben (potentially) for those 2 positions behind the striker, that is some strength in depth there!

He’ll have a full preseason with us too, I’d imagine after the time out he’s had next season should see him back to his best. Exciting times for us!  

• Like 6
  • Love 2

This is a huge boost for Notts County. Jodi Jones is an incredible player who can add a lot of value to our team with his passes and runs. He was sensational during his loan spell and I’m glad he’s staying with us for longer. He’s got a lot of speed and trickery and he’ll be a key player for us.

• Like 4

I’m delighted that Jodi Jones has signed for Notts County permanently. He’s an outstanding player who can do it all on the wing: dribble, cross, shoot and score. He was brilliant during his loan spell and I’m sure he’ll continue to impress us. He’s a great fit for our club and our culture.

• Like 3

I am thrilled to hear the news of Jodi Jones' signing for our beloved Notts team! A highly skilled player, Jones is no doubt a valuable addition to our roster, and fans will undoubtedly be excited to see how he performs in his new role. With such impressive abilities as a forward, Jones' presence on the pitch is sure to have a significant impact on our performance, and I have no doubt that he will help drive the team forward.

Furthermore, I believe that Jones has what it takes to become even more of a fan favourite, and not only because of his impressive football skills. I anticipate that he will also become a popular figure amongst Notts supporters, with fans eagerly purchasing his name on their shirts and other merchandise. Indeed, it would be natural for a player of his calibre to attract attention from the club's supporters, and I have high hopes for his future with the team. Here's to a fantastic season with Jodi leading the way!

• Like 1
  • Love 1